Sherbros: Best fight predictions that came true....

MarkHematominick

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Nothing feels like making a technical prediction of how a fight's gonna go and who's gonna win by how, and then it happens just like that.

Before MMA evolved into a stage 3 Pokemon, it was easier to predict outcomes of style vs style matchups.
I had 2 that were so spot on that one of my buddies nicknamed me "Sportstradamus"

I predicted Bisping would spend his entire training camp practicing circling to his right after combos, but after his pitter patter punches didn't do shit, that he would instinctively circle to his left in the second round, into a one punch walk off right hook KO from Dan Henderson, which basically happened had Hendo not done the follow up diving punch,

Also, predicted that Cyborg Santos (male) would swing for the fences with not much success, then come out slower in the second round, get tee'd off on, and shoot for a sloppy takedown and get arm barred by Nick Diaz in the 2nd round, and won 5 bucks that night.

Any sherbros have some awesome correct predictions from the past that made them look awesome??

Nothing huge but Cody to beat Dom, Nunes to beat Ronda and Brock to beat Hunt made me alot of money in the past.

Let me know when you make a thread about getting predictions wrong

i remember a guy on sherdog telling everybody that Holly would pick Ronda apart with punches in the first round and k.o'd her with a head kick in the second cant find the exact quote tho

What? MMA is evolving! (no one hit B)

40pkG7M.gif

Last edited:
I once said that the only way that Woodley could beat Condit is if Condit broke a leg. I was damn close.

Back when Lawler beat Condit everyone was asking who should fight Robbie next and I kept saying Woodley. Lots of assholes tried to talk shit and look what happened.

Back when Garbrandt was on a 2 fight win streak and facing Almedia, people said he was a sloppy power puncher, winging hooks and would get caught. Lot of people said he wasnt good enough to fight Cruz. Needed more top 10 wins. I had no doubts of his potential.

Rockhold beating Weidman.

I knew Holly would smash Ronda. Floyd would KO Conor.

Yair would lose to Edgar, Ponzi would KO Gunnar.

Ngannou will be a champ...

Last edited:
i predicted that Bisping would KO Rockhold in the first round

Wasn't that awesome but made some cash on Mitrione KOing Fedor in first round.

Before Holly was signed to the UFC she was the one who was going to KO Ronda.

I predicted RDA would take Anthony Pettis down and have his way with him. At the time, Pettis had some serious nuthuggers who got genuinely butthurt about my prediction.

Everyone was sipping the Weidman koolaid and thought he would outclass Rockhold. Was happy to be proven right and see Luke smash him everywhere.

I predicted cm punk would lose.

I was the only person in the world that picked Floyd over Conor

I predicted that Jones was going to fuck up after beating OSP.
Now, where's my medal?

I no shit texted my friend right before the schaub, johnson fight something like what if schaub locks up a sub and gets knocked out while in top control. then low and behold he locks up an arm triangle and johnson started teeing off and he had to let it go I started going ape shit. I've made some right ones but I'm most proud of that

I predicted Alverez would beat the brakes off of Conor.

I never said when though, so there's still time.

Nothing huge but Cody to beat Dom, Nunes to beat Ronda and Brock to beat Hunt made me alot of money in the past.
Cant believe people thought hunt.... The man with no ground game was gonna ko Brock.

I got destroyed the night when shogun lost to forrest and chuck lost to jardine. The only thing that saved me that night from a bunch of tuf noobs was fitch beating diego.

Back