Sherbro Homework Assignment Vol 1: Your Absolute Top 10 Songs Due 4/26

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Brahs! It would be so easy to just say 'Hey brahs! What are your top ten songs of all time!?' Mine are....

No. I want us to put some thought into this which is why you have almost a week to get it done. Then we can discuss next Friday why you guys are bored at work and I'm sitting at home continuing to lament my unemployment.

What are your personal top ten songs of all time? It can because of memories, a killer hook, or whatever your own criteria allows them to be in the top ten.

These are the definitive songs of your life. If you're a hardcore metal head and your favorite song is Open Arms, God bless you! Country Western fan, but Master of Puppets is THE jam for you? Heck yeah! Grow up admiring NWA, 2PAC and 2-Live Crew (ha), but Ray Charles' version of Crying Time moves you deeply? Then this is the list for you.

Let's get this done!

Reserving Spot

Working List:

Back in the High Life, Steve Winwood
Don't Talk to Strangers, DIO
Reflections of Passion, Yanni
Swept Away, Yanni
Holy Wars: The Punishment Due, Megadeth
Twice As Hard Black Crows
Faithfully, Journey
More than Feeling, Boston

It's just that if you get the time to think about it, there's never just 10 songs. And no one reads those lists anyway.

Not to sound negative, I like the challenge, and I oftentimes make lists like this.

I will say though, that your list sucks, and you're probably 60.

It's just that if you get the time to think about it, there's never just 10 songs. And no one reads those lists anyway.

Not to sound negative, I like the challenge, and I oftentimes make lists like this.

I will say though, that your list sucks, and you're probably 60.
Yeah, it's not that the list would be wrong because lack of though but more so that the list is fluid depending on mood and where I'm at so it could change drastically depending on the moment. That said, I'll probably make a post and try to incorporate the highlights of different genres.

Back