Sherbourne Martial Arts Academy in London Ontario for Karate and BJJ

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by Stins, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Stins White Belt

Stins
    So i need some feedback regarding a local training dojo here in London Ontario if anyone here is from the area. I am looking for a place for my kids to keep training when I move to London. I have talked to one person about Sherbourne Martial Arts Academy and they say that their kids love it cause it's fairly small and the instructor (Simon) is very knowledgeable and awesome with kids. I guess he has trained in Japan and really knows his stuff. Has anyone used this gym? The web page is http://smaa-budo-ways.com if you want to look at it. I would really appreciate some real life feedback on this place. Thanks!

2. bluefloyd Orange Belt

bluefloyd
    havent heard of that place but you could try gracie barra or the submission academy or mma at adrenaline. There are quite a few legit gyms that have great kid programs in the city. i'm sure they will let you sit in on a class if you wanted to just check them out

Stins likes this.
  3. EndlessCritic Gold Belt

EndlessCritic
    just going to throw it out there for all the londoners, great open mat at family karate on wharcliffe, sunday at 7pm.

Stins likes this.
  4. Tango Zulu White Belt

Tango Zulu
    What did you decide and how's it going?