Sheesh....We now have THREE weeks, without a solid fight card.

Klabeeb typed too hard. Hurt finger out until 2020

UFC 223 will be like a giant fix for MMA junkies.

MAIN CARD

El Cucuy

Tony-Ferguson_144963_FighterProfile_30.png

v s

Teh Eagle
Khabib-Nurmagomedov_232925_FighterProfile_30.png

Thug Rose
Rose-Namajunas_501827_FighterProfile_30.png

v s
Joanna
Joanna-Jedrzejczyk_490667_FighterProfile_30.png

Moicano
renato-moicano_514567_FighterProfile_30.png

v s

Kattar
Calvin-Kattar_634251_FighterProfile_30.png

Chiesa

Michael-Chiesa_269499_FighterProfile_30.png

v s

Showtime Pettis
Anthony-Pettis_1038_FighterProfile_30.png

Iaquinta
Al-Iaquinta_269485_FighterProfile_30.png

v s

Felder
paul-felder_499765_FighterProfile_30.png

Karolina
karolina-kowalkiewicz_565257_FighterProfile_30.png

v s

Felice
Felice-Herrig_501702_FighterProfile_30.png

brandon-moreno_607021_FighterProfile_30.png

BorgMoreno

Joe Lauzon
Joe-Lauzon_793_FighterProfile_30.png

v s
Chris-Gruetzemacher_572779_FighterProfile_30.png

Chris Gruetzemacher

Evan Dunham
Evan-Dunham_1025_FighterProfile_30.png

v s
Olivier-Aubin-Mercier_465467_FighterProfile_30.png

Aubin-Mercier

where are you getting these pictures?

Sick card and some really fun fights outside of the main event. Moicano comes to bang and Moreno vs Borg should be really fun. On that night, the manlets and womanlets let the world know they're the most exciting divisions in the entire UFC.

Well you live in a prison colony what do you expect cunt?

That's a bit harsh!

Usually find people who've never travelled or been outside of their own "area" are more hostile to foreign places.

Always wondered if that's because they're so insecure about going outside their comfort zone and away from the security blanket of friends and family? Perhaps it's jealousy they can't afford to travel so they take it out on places that look better than where they are? Maybe all the above ??

Asking cuz hot damn that was one strong remark over a understandable statement.

I agree and don't even live close to Australia ,forty bucks for a 4am time slot sucks!! No matter where one is .

Morning, noon or night, doesn't bother me and I will be ordering. What did you expect though when the fight is in Manchester?
I expect it to be free on fox sports just like his previous fight with Takam was and just like the super world boxing series, ufc is packaged in bt sports because of the time difference in the uk they realised no one would buy events that late at night, same principle I want applied here, I have ordered plenty of my fights and will continue to do so but an adequate time fuck sake

Get a job broke ass
I have a job as a civil engineer go fuck yourself, it’s ridiculous to request $40 at 4am, it’s the main reason ufc don’t do ppvs in the uk and instead package into bt sports, I already have a sports pack with Australia this fight should be on it no question

There are sometimes cards where I have nobody to root for, where I don't really care much for any of the fighters... but this one, oh shit! On the edge of my seat for almost every fight! My 6 favorites below.
MAIN CARD
Teh Eagle
Khabib-Nurmagomedov_232925_FighterProfile_30.png

Joanna
Joanna-Jedrzejczyk_490667_FighterProfile_30.png

Showtime Pettis
Anthony-Pettis_1038_FighterProfile_30.png

Felder
paul-felder_499765_FighterProfile_30.png

Karolina
karolina-kowalkiewicz_565257_FighterProfile_30.png

Joe Lauzon
Joe-Lauzon_793_FighterProfile_30.png
EDIT:
And Zabit of course!

images

EDIT2:
And Lord Artem! :D

2PCiyQO.gif

I have a job as a civil engineer go fuck yourself, it’s ridiculous to request $40 at 4am, it’s the main reason ufc don’t do ppvs in the uk and instead package into bt sports, I already have a sports pack with Australia this fight should be on it no question

You know what to do.

I'll be alright I'll just re-watch taped previous fights until the ache fades
200.gif

I don't follow WMMA so this is a middle-of-the-road card for me.

Really excellent main event, the rest is all fight night level stuff.

Yeah it sucks, but I’m going on vacation from this Saturday until next Saturday so it’s the optimal time really. When I get back it’s only one more week until the fights.

Back