Sheesh...I didn't realize JUST how stacked UFC 217 was

yep tons of great fights to end out the year coming

Garbrandt vs Dillashaw and Duffy vs Vick are SUCH fucking good fights.

Ariel is right. The UFC is notorious for not hyping what they should hype. Its almost inconceivable that Dana could help turn a near bankrupt UFC into a 3 billion dollar empire but at the same time has no idea that getting on stage and saying, "You know who these guys are, lets get started", is an incredibly ignorant way to do things for this card.

Also, this card is sick, anyone who thinks otherwise is just not paying attention to the sport.

Only cos of GSP.

Wouldn't do 400k otherwise.
I think you guys overestimating GSP's popularity among new fans who became fans because of Conor & Ronda. Plus ppv is down all across the board. UFC 167 had popular guys that ppl recognize, Chael, Rashad, Koscheck, Robbie, Rory, & it did 650k buys. 217 has Bisping & a bunch of people casuals never heard of to go with infamouslu boring Gsp. 500k buys tops

best card of the year.

not to jinx it, but that's the way it looks 'for now'. not holding my breath that it will actually go down like that.

Really looking forward to this card, even if the main event does not interest me very much.

Gonna be awosme I'm pumped for almost every fight on this card

It's funny when you think about it, there are fans out there that have never seen GSP fight. It's hard to wrap my head around that. I am not even that old.

Should be a good card, hopefully uncle Dana doesn't take down my stream lolol.

the WMMA fight doesn't really count as a title fight... but yeah it's a solid card.

wmma fights dont count, they all suck

Nah, once in a while, there are some decent ones. Rose and JJ both come to bang for WMMA fighters

akiPX6x.gif

I'm expecting that to be a pretty wild fight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back