Sheesh...I didn't realize JUST how stacked UFC 217 was

I know this has been posted already, but I found it appropriate to post again. Ariel does a good job hyping it. Minus the squeaky voice.

Plus I thought that was Tom Hardy for a minute in the opening shot.

The question is who from the main card is going to pull out and ruin it. (My money's on GSP)

We have THREE title fights:

Bisping vs GSP
Garbrandt vs Dillashaw
Joanna vs Rose

THEN there's:

Wonderboy vs Gamebred
James Vick vs Irish Joe Duffy
Alexy Oleynik vs Curtis Blaydes

Plus Hendricks and Gall.

That's quite an interesting card overall.

Certainly more stacked than our recent PPVs.

Arm Barbo on WME payroll confirmed.

He's been lulling us into a false sense of security with his constant reaction GIFs and immeasurable like count..we all just look at his posts and think "gee what a funny fella" and this whole time he's been apart of a gorilla marketing campaign to sell us corn nuts and mickeys...

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

borrachinha gonna murk hendricks. can't wait till he fights whittaker.

It's a phenomenal card. I cant even guess who'll win FOTN.

One thing I know for sure, if Hendricks wins, we're gonna hear some top notch GSP butthurt.
Everyone's talking like he's already lost. If he comes in shape, I do give him a better chance plus we've no idea how good this Borrachina (sp?) Dude's wrestling is. Hendricks could wrestlefuck him the whole time for all we know

The only good fights to me are:

1. Garbrandt vs. Dillashaw
2. Thompson vs. Masvidal

MW Bisping vs. a rusty WW GSP is a total mismatch.

Joanna vs. Rose will be a boring kickboxing match between two females without ko power.

This card has mostly name values but realistically, it is far from being a stacked card.

We have THREE title fights:

Bisping vs GSP
Garbrandt vs Dillashaw
Joanna vs Rose

THEN there's:

Wonderboy vs Gamebred
James Vick vs Irish Joe Duffy
Alexy Oleynik vs Curtis Blaydes

Plus Hendricks and Gall.

That's quite an interesting card overall.

Certainly more stacked than our recent PPVs.

Curtis Blades vs Oleynik doesn't interest me, neither does the women fights.

Borrachinha vs Hendricks should be real interesting though. Duffy vs Vick and Gamebred vs Thompson is fire. Garbrandt vs Dillashaw Is top notch. Not too interested in GSP vs Bisping unfortunately but it does look like a solid card.

GSP is arguably the GOAT and he never lost. He says he is better than ever. He is going up in weight three years after his last fight to go after the MW title, which would make it his second title, without having lost the WW belt. That also makes him a three time champion.

There's a lot at stake there. If GSP somehow makes a comeback into dominance, at a higher weight class, it would be insane. Will he do it at MW? I highly doubt it.

I'd say that is the greater story, and obviously he's the biggest draw.
GSP-Woodley would have been huge. This is just a weird fight that no one is sure about.

This is seriously an amazing card, and is easily card of the year for me.

GSP's return. The most anticipated fight for me in, Cody/TJ. A really intriguing stand up heavy women's fight with JJ/Rose, and easily a main event by itself for a fight night card, or a weak PPV in, Wonderboy/Gamebred.

I'm really intrigued with Wonderboy/Gamebred, and I think if Gamebred wins, he gets the next time shot, for sure. And Gall/Hendricks shows us if Gall has that contendor potential, against a past his best Hendricks, but a still very good name for your resume, Hendricks.

Good Lord, this card is fanfuggintastic.

GSP is arguably the GOAT and he never lost. He says he is better than ever. He is going up in weight three years after his last fight to go after the MW title, which would make it his second title, without having lost the WW belt. That also makes him a three time champion.

There's a lot at stake there. If GSP somehow makes a comeback into dominance, at a higher weight class, it would be insane. Will he do it at MW? I highly doubt it.

I'd say that is the greater story, and obviously he's the biggest draw.

He ran from the sport off a loss and came back for a blatant money grab against the weakest champion in modern UFC history.

It's a Bullshit fight and you know it.

He ran from the sport off a loss and came back for a blatant money grab against the weakest champion in modern UFC history.

It's a Bullshit fight and you know it.

If you are right, then he won't defend the belt if he wins it. I will bet you money that if he wins he will.

It's not that stacked

And it has a shitty wmma fight on ir
Hopefully USADA deals with them :)

For so many pull-outs and cancellations, it's still an awesome card. Only 9 matches now, but the best card of 2017 so far.

Back