Shea Moisture apologizes for controversial ad

I don't know how anybody could sit through one of those commercials for long enough to get offended. Jesus fucking Christ. It's hair products.

seriously, one in the OP is three fucking minutes. With that annoying ass music? please

I saw no Asian woman in that video.

But then again, I'm not British.

"Black people...we are really good at being racist." - Patrice O'neal.

Just waiting for watermelons to be recalled in every "whole foods".....

Can you imagine White people complaining about a fucking 'white product' having an ad featuring some other ethnic groups, then calling for boycotts ?

Member Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man?

I member.

Last edited:
Member Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man?

I member.

You make a good point. The problem I have with traditionally white comic book characters being represented by people of color is one of laziness. The writers simply take an already established character, go down the intersectional feminist checklist (black, female, Muslim, lesbian), add some cliched lines relating to social justice and then hope they can cash in on controversy and the current diversity fad.

If people want to complain about comic book characters being changed, then they should complain about the lack of effort, creativity and originality that goes into changing them.

The comment section of that tweet is full of angry, petty black women.

So what goes on in the mind of a BBW. Is it insecurity? The white woman invading their safe space. I'd be insecure too if I looked like this

11 months left on our lease and her contract. 11 months until we move to the boonies. Can't wait to leave this toxic society behind.

11 months left on our lease and her contract. 11 months until we move to the boonies. Can't wait to leave this toxic society behind.
That's exactly what my family and I did. A country boy can survive!

Where are you currently and what are the boonies?

This is hilarious. The mere sight of white people in the commercial has offended a significant amount of people. Like another poster already alluded to, the only conclusion I can draw from this is that these people don't believe that diversity is a strength after all. How about that "Good Hair Study/Implicit Association Test", sounds like one of these unconscious bias tests or whatever which are all the rage now. I think those are gonna be pushed more and more in the coming years, and I think that's bullshit.

Meanwhile in Toronto....there's a controversy up here because of these 4 public high schools in the city that are art schools. They're normal high schools but have special art programs. My step-siblings went to one of them (because they grew up down the street from it, not because they're especially artistic) and my youngest step-brother went there at the same time as Nina Dobrev, and he was banging her cousin. Anyway the controversy is that apparently the racial make-up of the student body of these 4 schools are 67% white where the Toronto school board overall is only 29% white (let that sink in for a moment). This was actually on the front page of the paper. The admission process is apparently racist because it requires some preparation on the student's part, and the curriculum of these schools is far too Eurocentric. Students of colour may be too nervous to apply to these schools because they don't have programs for slam poetry or graffiti, things of that nature. So I guess it's time to correct this oppression.

My buddy just e-mailed me this story. We happen to know one of the District School Board trustees that is campaigning for change. If you actually knew the people behind this sort of stuff, you would cringe.

BLM-types showing their true colors over freaking shampoo

So what goes on in the mind of a BBW. Is it insecurity? The white woman invading their safe space. I'd be insecure too if I looked like this

Goddamn, those have gotta be dudes in drag.

Looks like a reunion of extras from the Wire.

Back