Shea Moisture apologizes for controversial ad

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shea Moisture, a company that promotes hair products for a predominantly Black audience, made an inclusive commercial with other races, and black people are calling for boycotts.

Its trending the highest in USA right now.

Heres is one of the commercials, featuring a White, Black, Asian, and Hispanic woman

After being accused ot alienating Black women, Shea Moisture issued an apology

qlt4wzuw4stwon7mdns7.jpg

How did I know etc etc
another day, another racist outrage.
I swear, its as if its 1920s Mississippi all over again.

I don't really understand what "trending" means, but it is never anything that I care about.

Lol if that ad offends someone they need to look at their life.

Shea Moisture, a company that promotes hair products for a predominantly Black audience, made an inclusive commercial with other races, and black people are

Heres a commercial with a White, Black, Asian, and Hispanic woman

qlt4wzuw4stwon7mdns7.jpg

Its not enough that blacks are vastly over represented in ads, they need their own exclusive ads to boot.
Sounds pretty racist to me.

That settles it, I'm not using Shea Moisture anymore.

Shea Moisture, a company that promotes hair products for a predominantly Black audience, made an inclusive commercial with other races, and black people are calling for boycotts.

Heres is one of the commercials, featuring a White, Black, Asian, and Hispanic woman

qlt4wzuw4stwon7mdns7.jpg

So dramatic.

Lol if that ad offends someone they need to look at their life.

To be clear the video in the op isn't the video that started the rustling.

But your point still stands, it's beyond full retard to get upset over something like that.

To be clear the video in the op isn't the video that started the rustling.

But your point still stands, it's beyond full retard to get upset over something like that.
That was the original video from the campaign

Here's the other video people are talking about

Oh wow Black people being racist. Whats this ? The company caves in and apologizes ?

Can you imagine White people complaining about a fucking 'white product' having an ad featuring some other ethnic groups, then calling for boycotts ? No me neither, it doesn't happen. If it did the company wouldn't cave, they'd rally against it and everyone would 'shame' the boycotters for being racist.

Disgusting.

I'm sick and tired of all of these Black people who have major chips on their shoulders. They claim to be anti-racist, but they're honestly the biggest fucking racists about. They give stick to Women like Serena Williams for marrying a white man, call her a traitor and all sorts. Any Black person who has their head screwed on right, is labeled an 'uncle tom' and worse by some of these bitter fucks.

That was the original video from the campaign

Here's the other video people are talking about

Somebody needs to tell these people that their hair is dead, and maybe they should follow suite if this is the hill they chose to die on.

Oh wow Black people being racist. Whats this ? The company caves in and apologizes ?

Can you imagine White people complaining about a fucking 'white product' having an ad featuring some other ethnic groups, then calling for boycotts ? No me neither, it doesn't happen. If it did the company wouldn't cave, they'd rally against it and everyone would 'shame' the boycotters for being racist.

Disgusting.

I'm sick and tired of all of these Black people who have major chips on their shoulders. They claim to be anti-racist, but they're honestly the biggest fucking racists about. They give stick to Women like Serena Williams for marrying a white man, call her a traitor and all sorts. Any Black person who has their head screwed on right, is labeled an 'uncle tom' and worse by some of these bitter fucks.
Works both ways. Bunch of White people were outraged when Old Navy and State Farm featured commercials with mixed couples

Works both ways. Bunch of White people were outraged when Old Navy and State Farm featured commercials with mixed couples

Was there enough people making a stink to get the ad pulled?

Back