Locked SHAZAM! Movie (First Reactions; New Trailer Released)

How do you feel about the casting of Zachary Levi as Shazam?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it could be fun, I finally get why they cast Levi now.

Edit: They should follow up with a booster gold movie, get shit back on track.

Last edited:
Trailer was way too long. Despite it being enjoyable, that's always a bad sign.

Of course will watch.

This actually looks pretty good. And a lot of the jokes were actually funny. Maybe Marvel should take note.

As a huge Captain Marvel, yeah dam it he's Captain Marvel not those phony ones from Marvel, this Shazam movie looks pretty dam good, gonna be a lot of fun

not really feeling it. The jokes were kinda funny but this looks like CW material.

His costume is horrible. Straight up inflated

Trailer didnt suck. They didnt exactly sell the villain as a major threat, or influence at all, though.

Ok the costume is BAD, but at least the movie looks fun.

This actually looks entertaining for DC. Could it be? A DC movie that isn't dark and gritty and is actually fun??

This is the best looking new DC movie yet, looks good for real

Wonder woman is the best so far but this one looks good.

Looks like pure shit

I think people really want dc to get one right because there was nothing special about that trailer at all

His suit looks like this

And people are like this trailer looks good? fuck peoples standards have fell

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-21_23-1-44.png
    upload_2018-7-21_23-1-44.png
    250.3 KB · Views: 4
Digging it more than the Aquaman trailer.

I'm willing to cut slack on some of the look, that can be fixed in post production.

I just like the lighter tone. It just looks fun. Which is what a lot of DC has been lacking.

I'm willing to cut slack on some of the look, that can be fixed in post production.

I just like the lighter tone. It just looks fun. Which is what a lot of DC has been lacking.

No thats not what theyre lacking. THeyre lacking good story telling

The lighter tone of stupidity you mean. Throwing a guy through a window with his strength would kill him and not to mention the cops would be there and now shazam is a villain.

Cant wait for the epic film

This is the best looking new DC movie yet, looks good for real

Wonder woman is the best so far but this one looks good.

MOS hands down is better than wonder woman. The action scenes alone are phenomenal

Trailer didnt suck. They didnt exactly sell the villain as a major threat, or influence at all, though.

Might be one of those origin comic films where the main selling point is the origin story and the protagonist rather than the villain (MCU has its share of those- Iron Man, Doctor Strange, etc).

Film could be fun. I'll of course give it a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back