Locked SHAZAM! Movie (First Reactions; New Trailer Released)

How do you feel about the casting of Zachary Levi as Shazam?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I take it this is going to be a comedy. The outfit looks CW Supergirl level. This is suppose to be a movie. They should put more money into wardrobe.

Should introduce Green Lantern in this movie, shows up and makes a big air pump, pumps up Shazams arms and then leaves without saying anything.

Is the ... neck prosthetic?

FaintSophisticatedGyrfalcon-size_restricted.gif

If they can get a WW cameo then I'm seeing it in theatres...

Guess I'm in the minority on this one. I understand why people don't like it but I like the suit and thought it looks even better in the official still than in the set photos. They're going for the classic, campy style. I also like the little details, the underlinings, in the suit.

Guess I'm in the minority on this one. I understand why people don't like it but I like the suit and thought it looks even better in the official still than in the set photos. They're going for the classic, campy style. I also like the little details, the underlinings, in the suit.

I'm with you on that D. This particular part of the quote: "It makes him feel a bit more Golden Age superhero, which is the vibe I’m going for.” actually got me more excited for this one than I thought was possible.

I've never been a huge fan of Shazam, but I read a few books in my younger days, and this approach just feels right. Reading that quote from the director, in context with everything else we've seen so far, makes me feel like DC might be turning the page. Shazam has always been campy as fuck. He's a kid, suddenly gifted super powers. And he acts accordingly. If they tried to "Ground in reality" "Captain Marvel", it would just add to the assumption that fans have that they really don't know these characters.

Zach Snyder would NEVER green light a Shazam! movie in his DC universe. I think the execs are slowly, but surely, comprehending why Feiges MCU is making billions.

I dont care how the suit looks. It is definitely going to look alright in the final movie. I just hope the rest of the movie will be alright, too.

This is the most embarrassing thing I’ve seen in awhile

Update: July 16, 2018

Captain Marvel Showing Off to His Best Friend in the 2nd Still from SHAZAM!

Update: July 16, 2018

Leaked Footage from SHAZAM! Featurette Shows Shazam Battling Mark Strong's Dr. Sivana

19496881_3462578021.jpg

I would have liked to have seen a no-name talent get a chance. Someone with "Greek" looks. The guy who voiced Zeus in the God of War Video Game could do it. Daniel Sobieray pictured above. Guy is athletic and can probably pull off being a hero. Also, he doesn't look like a dork.

19496881_3462578021.jpg

I would have liked to have seen a no-name talent get a chance. Someone with "Greek" looks. The guy who voiced Zeus in the God of War Video Game could do it. Daniel Sobieray pictured above. Guy is athletic and can probably pull off being a hero. Also, he doesn't look like a dork.

You couldn't have chosen a more gay pic? <45>

Its a kid

So in his eyes these are what Super Hero's look like

Makes sense to me

The more I see him in that outfit the more I think how lucky we were to get Ben Affleck as Daredevil.

I like it when you convince yourself of a delusion Mr Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back