Shawn Porter vs Andre Berto set for April

Big D thinks its going to happen in Showtime, but Im hoping it ends up on PBC. Its the kind of fight PBC needs

Porter will retire Berto. Brutally.

I've seen enough of Berto

I've seen enough of Rafaels employees giving each other handy js

Disappointing but probably a decent showcase for Porter coming off of a loss.

Porter is sort of wild and Berto is a sharp counter puncher. I could see him having moments in this one.

That said, Berto was lost when Guerrero roughed him up. Porter is even better at that shit IMO.

Porter is sort of wild and Berto is a sharp counter puncher. I could see him having moments in this one.

That said, Berto was lost when Guerrero roughed him up. Porter is even better at that shit IMO.

Berto was off that fight. I'm not saying he wins otherwise, but he just looked confused to be himself that night against Guerrero.

Berto was off that fight. I'm not saying he wins otherwise, but he just looked confused to be himself that night against Guerrero.
That fight was very poorly officiated. I was blown away when the ref credited Guerrero that first KD.

I never like Berto much, but I actually felt bad for him that night.

Berto looked like crap against Soto too. Porter is gonna rough him up

I'd like to see Berto vs Kamegai at 154

As if he's doing well for himself with shit business decisions like starting a promotion with his dad after coming out of losses less than half way through his career...
Plus Berto is ranked in the top 10 in the WBC, Garcia's belt. It keeps him high in the ranks and makes him a viable defense for the Garcia/Thurman winner.

Berto is gonna look good for the first few rounds, but Porters awkward style will catch Berto mid fight and put him to sleep.
Thats at least my prediction.
Should be on a PBC card.

Back