Shavkat vs JDM: Who wins and how?

User9992

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
GIbleemXUAAdwv9

i love the new breed in ww. shavklat, jdm, and ian garry make us forget about khamzat

I think Shavkat wins but by taking a lot of damage to impose his gameplan. JDM actually knows how to throw dangerous combinations unlike 90% of MMA fighters.

Shav, but this fight shouldn't really be happening. Belal should be fight for title, with shav next.

Seems like a pretty easy call for Shavkat. Congrats to JDM on picking up a good win, but dude was 1 minute away from losing to a pretty old Burns and went to split decision with Holland and some unranked guy in his last 2 fights. He's good, but probably not at the top of the division level.

Tough one to call. I think Shavkat would put his grappling game into full effect. Standing and trading with JDM is winnable but dangerous.

Shavkat probably decides it's not worth the risk striking and just grapple rapes him like he did Wonderboy.

Seems like a pretty easy call for Shavkat. Congrats to JDM on picking up a good win, but dude was 1 minute away from losing to a pretty old Burns and went to split decision with Holland and some unranked guy in his last 2 fights. He's good, but probably not at the top of the division level.

Very well said - agree with you 100%

Shavkat should be a serious favourite, but he's hittable. I think he's relied on his chin too much already, and it's a matter of time before he gets Sherdogged into the realm of 'never good anyway' for eating a hard punch.

I like the fight, I think it should happen as soon as possible!

Shavkat, JDM was losing against Burns. Shavkat is a a better and more dangerous opponent.

Back