Shaun King: Conor McGregor is a bigot

Shaun King is Talcum X. A white guy pretending to be black. His one good deed in life was stealing from racist terror group Black Lives Matter.

<NoneOfMy>
@The Natural Born Runner aka: the conor fangirls nightmare lol
I can only imagine all the Conor dick riders right now...
726.gif
I'm in this bitch! :)

Let Hannity fight Shaun King & then CM Cuck(who said Trump was Ted Bundy).

b1448958493671e3ce8333f15bd83093412f92c5.gif

Of the two men in this upcoming fight, CM is the one with the least history of bigoted comments and antisocial behavior. So if anyone should be held accountable for his actions, it should be Floyd. But no, Shaun King picked on CM because he's fucking a white male, he's fucking white. Sad.

lmao, saw the thread title and thought 'what kind of dope would make a thread about that retarded douhebag?' then I was it was @Queen B. Of course!

I don't know. While I applaud the writer's willingness to call out somewhat covert bigotry, I don't know if any of that stuff is actually racist. He was reaching on a lot of those. And I'm not a Conor nuthugger, although I appreciate his skill. But yes, he would not get the same push he got had he been black. This is common in combat sports and has been for a long time. Just look at Gerry Cooney vs. Larry Holmes. I mean, there is a reason the term great white Hope was coined.

But good luck getting anyone on sherdog to even admit when a white fighter is actually guilty of racism or bigotry. This has become Stormfront's sister site since the 2016 election began.

Im Black and don't see anything wrong with what Conor said at all, The fake black guy Shaun King is the male version of Rachel Dolezal, and shouldn't be taken seriously at all he reaches he only searches for famous white guys and digs deep to slam them like with Peyton Manning, but he will somehow find a way to justify a criminal black person who has a violent past to blame the system, he wants to be down for the brown, fake people like that who are narcissistic virtue signalers but pretend to be fair are the worst, like those who are secretly liberal but pretend that they are fair but really are not and paranoid and invoke Trump into anything and hate republicans but pretend not to and only focus on the right when a FEW that they see on tv or news do something confirmation bias is their friend.

I have yet to see King go after blacks.

There has never been a White fighter who broke American PPV. So saying they wouldn't push a black fighter like they would Conor? The majority of the highest grossing boxers have all been black, the biggest stars in sports are black. You do know Floyd Mayweather the biggest draw in boxing is Black and has a history of blatant racism right? Yet the writer Shuan King didn't even mention this video his main focus is to go after Conor for some typical trash talk.

Im Black and don't see anything wrong with what Conor said at all, The fake black guy Shaun King is the male version of Rachel Dolezal, and shouldn't be taken seriously at all he reaches he only searches for famous white guys and digs deep to slam them like with Peyton Manning, but he will somehow find a way to justify a criminal black person who has a violent past to blame the system, he wants to be down for the brown, fake people like that who are narcissistic virtue signalers but pretend to be fair are the worst, like those who are secretly liberal but pretend that they are fair but really are not and paranoid and invoke Trump into anything and hate republicans but pretend not to and only focus on the right when a FEW that they see on tv or news do something confirmation bias is their friend.

I have yet to see King go after blacks.

There has never been a White fighter who broke American PPV. So saying they wouldn't push a black fighter like they would Conor? The majority of the highest grossing boxers have all been black, the biggest stars in sports are black. You do know Floyd Mayweather the biggest draw in boxing is Black and has a history of blatant racism right? Yet the writer Shuan King didn't even mention this video his main focus is to go after Conor for some typical trash talk.

Did anyone actually read my post? I said that I do not agree with the author. I didn't find anything wrong with what he said either. But I was just saying, even if he did say something obviously racist, nobody on sherdog would see it that way for obvious reasons.

2B7F698800000578-3203522-image-a-88_1440004757936.jpg

+15
2B7F698000000578-3203522-image-a-87_1440004757816.jpg

+15

Real family?: Jeffrey King is listed on King's birth certificate as his father (left); King's brother Jason (right)

Back