Sharp Objects on HBO (No Book Spoilers)

I'm guessing it's not gonna be a pure murder mystery, based upon how badly they telegraphed the killer's identity in this episode. There's got to be a twist and full act following the reveal.

This show is so good.

As soon as the introduced the hound roommate in rehab you knew she was going to kill herself.

I got a feeling the younger sister had something to do with the murder and the mom is covering it up.

This is what True Detective S2 should have been like.

I've been watching and digging it. 3rd episode was a little slower, and light on the creepy, though.

I like the unreliable presentation, what can we really trust?

Amy Adam's is a journalist in St. Louis.

2 girls go missing in her small hometown and she is sent there on assignment to cover the story since she knows the town.

She's reluctant to go as she's estranged from her wealthy town and it appears she hates it there.

Also don't play the game where you drink everytime she drinks on the show...

The town isn't wealthy, her family is wealthy. The town is a redneck shithole.

This show lost me Tbh

Im strictly in it to see the roller skates girls lick more lollipops

I like it. Lots of jailbait on this show. I think the killer is going to be a female. Great acting all around.

I like it. Lots of jailbait on this show. I think the killer is going to be a female. Great acting all around.
I think they just look jail baity the sister Eliza Scanlen is 19 IRL
1151115_v9_ba.jpg

rs_1024x759-180710163610-1024-eliza-scanlen-sharp-objects-110718.jpg

Great show so far. I like how you are certain about who the killer is/are and five minutes later you have a completely different theory and by the end of the episode you just give up coming up with theories.

Slow burn for sure, so it's not for everyone, but so far I'm loving it. Unsettling.

Last nights episode might have been the most intense so far.

The Detective goes in for a kiss and Amy Adams is like "Nope, just need your fingers."

I had a pretty strong sense going into this episode that Amma was the killer or at least involved but after that ending Ieaning more to Andora.

Not sure if Allan was ready to take his assault Adora or kill himself.

I'm also starting to wonder if Camille is a reliable narrator. Getting the feeling that she is repressing a lot of memories and perhaps hallucinating other ones.

Really hope somebody roughs up Adora before the season wraps up.

Also the show runners were offered a 2nd season but turned it down so the story should be wrapped up and settled in 8 episodes.

that sister is probably behind something. bitch is sketchy

episode 5 was messed up on a few levels

lol at the pregnant woman with the bourbon in episode 6

that rolling the X thing got incestuous with camille

Yeah, it went by fast though. Who were the others and who pulled the teeth?

It was her group of friends.

One of the dudes could have pulled the teeth or maybe she did it on an adrenaline high (she looked pretty hype while strangling them).

Ok I've seen a total of 20 minutes of this show...bits of several episodes. It looks awesome and I'm going to go back and watch it but what I want to know is if Amy adams character wants to bang her sister or chicks in general?

Back