Sharp Objects on HBO (No Book Spoilers)

PolishHeadlock

Putin Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Did anybody watch the premiere to this last night on HBO? Stars Amy Adams and the chick from IT plays a young Amy Adams in flashbacks.

It had a feel similar to the first season of True Detective imo.

The mom is a good actress but I’ve hated her in everything I’ve seen and I can’t figure out why. Cringeworthy in Green Mile and worse in House of Cards, both of which I loved. This trailer looks good so I’ll give it a shot.

The premiere episode was great. They did a good job with the cast and writing so far.

Did anybody watch the premiere to this last night on HBO? Stars Amy Adams and the chick from IT plays a young Amy Adams in flashbacks.

It had a feel similar to the first season of True Detective imo.

I got the same vibe and thats one of my favorite shows ever. Lets hope they kill it like that but these first couple episodes are going to mainly be buildup i think.

Dang I need to watch this on HBO on demand, forgot to catch it last night.

Dang I need to watch this on HBO on demand, forgot to catch it last night.

Check it out. It'll take a second to get into but i really like the music, flashbacks, and dialogue so far so i thibk it has potential to be great.

what's it about?

Amy Adam's is a journalist in St. Louis.

2 girls go missing in her small hometown and she is sent there on assignment to cover the story since she knows the town.

She's reluctant to go as she's estranged from her wealthy town and it appears she hates it there.

Also don't play the game where you drink everytime she drinks on the show...

Caught the repeat of it tonight. Show is dark as fuck so far. It had a very True Detective feel to it.

I can't watch the scenes where they flirt with cutting. That shot makes me queasy.

Something fucked up definitely happened to Amy Adam's besides her sister dying.

I also noticed both victim's families are outsiders that "kept to themselves". The latest victim's family were transplants. Not sure if the first family were also transplants.

I liked the first episode ,I am waiting on the second one airs in one hour on hbo

I am also hoping hbo includes a full frontal scene with amy adams orange pubes.

2nd episode was pretty good too. Slow burn though but the mystery is there

in 10 mins into the episode at the funeral scene. Camille sister looking at the maids knives with that weird menacing look might be some foreshadowing.

camille the wheel hilarious nickname

25 mins into the episode camille's tangerine pudenda remains elusive

that little boy capizzi had the biscuit,the burner, the heat. ol boy brandished a firearm like it was nothing.

I am also hoping hbo includes a full frontal scene with amy adams orange pubes.

I’m down with orange pubes because they usually come with pink nipples as a package deal.

Back