'Shark Tank's' Kevin O'Leary to run for Conservative leadership in Canada

If a lying, egotistical, thin skinned, childish, low class, orange colored host of a cheesy reality TV show can get elected president of the US then I guess anything is possible.

Off Topic 4.

Trump did put a slew of bankster and their ilk in prominent positions.

True, and it is a strike against him, but next you will tell me he appointed a Monsanto exec to head the FDA. I'm just not sure if that makes him a republican or a democrat.

he was leading the in the PC polls before even announcing his candidacy, so this should be interesting . However, our primaries are way different and very few PC members that i have talked to, including myself are keen on him (polls did take into account PC members -- who are the only ones who are allowed to vote in the party leadership vote, which is one total vote, not province by province.)

Him not speaking french is a major black mark against him -- hes really going to need that in place but if he does win the federal election, hes got a few years to learn.

Maxime Bernier is my pick, unless Chong can show he has some backbone.

Him not speaking french is a major black mark against him -- hes really going to need that in place but if he does win the federal election, hes got a few years to learn.
Or he can say fuck the those french fries?

send those fuckers to france if they wanna tallk all silly like.

oui oui!!!

get out of here!

Or he can say fuck the those french fries?

send those fuckers to france if they wanna tallk all silly like.

oui oui!!!

get out of here!

He could, but we have this pesky rule of a prime minister having to be bilingual.

his ultra-free trade neocon approaches will go over really well.

"I do not care if you lost your job, as long as product X is cheaper for me and company's X's dividend grows".

Kevin seems pretty level headed from what ive seen. Hes not afraid to speak his mind, which is a good thing imo.

Dont know too much about him though.

Good for Canada.
Forget politics. I'd love for him and Jordan Peterson to just go around destroying the bratty, embarrassing university professors, bias crap media and all the beta snowflakes up there in debates about reality.

Title says he is a reality TV star. Me pointing out other recent candidates are also reality tv stars is off topic.

Starting to think you dont know what off topic means.
fucking died. I assume he changed "reality tv star" to "shark tanks"?

Nah. I don't buy his sincerity. He's just mimicking Trump, and has little to offer. Trump was passionate about his country(or at least appeared to be). This guy is a phony. He won't make it far.

There are also different laws up here about how campaign funding works. He can't use much of his own money on it. If he can't get some party support and funding, it'll be a very quick death.

We don't know much about his platform yet outside of his standing with the media.

He seems like an overbearing and strong figure. I'm not sure the principles of what hes running on yet, but I am intrigued to find out.

He does have an alpha and likable personality. I can see Canadians voting for him. He doesn't speak French however.
I have been saying forever that I absolute do not care if our pm speaks French. Quebec is not Canada, it's merely a small part of it. Besides Quebec only votes liberal or separatist, so why should a conservative leader pander to them.

Back