'Shark Tank's' Kevin O'Leary to run for Conservative leadership in Canada

EvilWasLittle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Wonderful is angling to be Canada's Donald Trump.

The "Shark Tank" star announced he is running for the leadership of Canada's opposition Conservative Party.

Kevin O'Leary is a businessman and television commentator who has drawn comparisons to Trump. He said Wednesday the party needs a candidate who can beat Liberal Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and bring jobs back to Canada.

O'Leary declined to hold a news conference for the announcement, preferring social media and interviews with select media.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...un-for-conservative-leadership-in-canada.html

Canadians, what do you think about this? Would you support this dude or are you happy with your current leader?

I do not really like Kevin O'Leary's smug attitude, but I would vote for him just to get that spoiled brat Justin Trudeau and his token liberal cabinet out of government.

I do not really like Kevin O'Leary's smug attitude, but I would vote for him just to get Trudeau out of there.

That's similar to what happened here int he states. People voted for Trump to get the lifelong politicians out.

That's similar to what happened here int he states. People voted for Trump to get the lifelong politicians out.

Justin Trudeau is nothing more than the spoiled child of a former idiot Prime Minister who brought multiculturalism to Canada and a mother who banged the Rolling Stones. I have never hated somebody so much as I hate Justin Trudeau and his attention-whore wife. :mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Say what you want about Trump, but he isn't a bankster.

Banksters need to be hung from tall trees and short ropes, not made PM or president.

Justin Trudeau is nothing more than the spoiled child of a former idiot Prime Minister who brought multiculturalism to Canada and a mother who banged the Rolling Stones. I have never hated somebody so much as I hate Justin Trudeau. :mad::mad:

I hear that a lot on these board, not in so much depth, but that people hate the guy.

Say what you want about Trump, but he isn't a bankster.

Banksters need to be hung from tall trees and short ropes, not made PM or president.

It was funny watching one of the debates where they were talking about Trump "ripping people off" talking about the bankers. He said "You act like they're nice people. These people are mean and will take you for all you have, of course I try to rip them off". Not the exact wording, but something to that affect.

We don't know much about his platform yet outside of his standing with the media.

He seems like an overbearing and strong figure. I'm not sure the principles of what hes running on yet, but I am intrigued to find out.

He does have an alpha and likable personality. I can see Canadians voting for him. He doesn't speak French however.

Would fellow shark tank guy, Mark Cubain endorse him, is the question.

kevinoleary11032014-c2346243.jpeg

We don't know much about his platform yet outside of his standing with the media.

He seems like an overbearing and strong figure. I'm not sure the principles of what hes running on yet, but I am intrigued to find out.

He does have an alpha and likable personality. I can see Canadians voting for him. He doesn't speak French however.

One problem is that Canada's largest media outlets lean left and there is not a large enough rival media to compete against the CBC and CTV. The other problem is that elections are basically decided by Eastern Canada and Eastern Canada usually votes liberal.

O' Leary's best chance will likely be to have a simple platform and to paint Trudeau as an entitled spoiled brat which should not be too hard considering how much money he has already blown and the amount of vacations he has already taken.

What are his views? I imagine he is pro-multiculturalism. I honestly know nothing about the guy.

I remember when Canadians got hysterical because Kevin O'Leary called Chris Hedges a left-wing nutbar. People wanted O'Leary fired.

What are his views? I imagine he is pro-multiculturalism. I honestly know nothing about the guy.

O'Leary has no problem with immigration and is very socially liberal. That is why I will be supporting Kellie Leitch who is socially conservative and a nationalist. As I said in an earlier post, I would only vote for him if it meant getting Trudeau and the liberals out of government.

If a lying, egotistical, thin skinned, childish, low class, orange colored host of a cheesy reality TV show can get elected president of the US then I guess anything is possible.

It was funny watching one of the debates where they were talking about Trump "ripping people off" talking about the bankers. He said "You act like they're nice people. These people are mean and will take you for all you have, of course I try to rip them off". Not the exact wording, but something to that affect.

They were talking about electritiqns if i remember correctly

Conservatives: now the party of reality television.

Back