Sharif Bogere 30-1 vs Arturo Reyes 19-8 headlines Mayweather Promotions Jan.27th in Las Vegas

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=327371939443&ref=content_filter

The Sin City Showdown card will also feature Mayweather Promotions’ talented prospects including undefeated Welterweight Sanjarbek Rakhamanov (9-0-1, 4KO’s), undefeated Lightweight prospect Xavier Martinez (10-0, 6KO’s), recently signed Super Bantamweight Angelo Leo (11-0, 7KO’s) who recently made a spectacular Mayweather Promotions debut with a 4th round KO in November, Super Middleweight prospect Kevin Newman (7-1-1, 3KO’s), Welterweight prospect Maurice Lee (7-1-, 3KO’s), undefeated Light Middleweight Oluwafemi Oyeleye (4-0, 1KO), and hard-hitting undefeated Lightweight prospect Rolando Romero (3-0. 3KO’s) all in separate bouts.

I'm In Bogere has had a couple of disappointing years but I still believe in him.

Live on Mayweather Promotions Facebook page

Live on Mayweather Promotions Facebook page

this was the first time i actually sat directly ringside. i actually had a photographer credential for Matthysse vs. Ajose years ago, but this was my first time sitting ringside. i was right next to steve mazagatti. a few fights were good, a few not so good

this was the first time i actually sat directly ringside. i actually had a photographer credential for Matthysse vs. Ajose years ago, but this was my first time sitting ringside. i was right next to steve mazagatti. a few fights were good, a few not so good
Cool!

I was there also, sams town venue is a good little spot to enjoy boxing. The co main event was by far the best fight. Second card in a row that Bogere hasn’t delivered imo vs lower level opposition

Cool!

I was there also, sams town venue is a good little spot to enjoy boxing. The co main event was by far the best fight. Second card in a row that Bogere hasn’t delivered imo vs lower level opposition
cool. you should of said hi (if you have any clue who i am lol). Yea, Sharif was a little underwhelming. You have to wonder how old he is though. Those Africans you can never be sure of their age. I have a hard time believing he is just 30. He is a super nice guy though.

the co-main was definitely FOTN. Every round seemed the same. Cameron dominated the first 2 minutes and then got dominated the last minute. either they both have iron chins or they dont hit that hard because they landed a lot of flush shots.

Sanjar also looked really good. If he can balance his power shots with a little finesse, he willbe really hard to beat

cool. you should of said hi (if you have any clue who i am lol). Yea, Sharif was a little underwhelming. You have to wonder how old he is though. Those Africans you can never be sure of their age. I have a hard time believing he is just 30. He is a super nice guy though.

the co-main was definitely FOTN. Every round seemed the same. Cameron dominated the first 2 minutes and then got dominated the last minute. either they both have iron chins or they dont hit that hard because they landed a lot of flush shots.

Sanjar also looked really good. If he can balance his power shots with a little finesse, he willbe really hard to beat

My bad bro but I can’t recognize you, Lol!!! But looking forward to salute you, in the future I’ll send you a msj before the event. I already have my tickets for Garcia vs Rios.

I’m basically in all local events in Vegas.

Yeah I almost forgot about Sanjar, those body shots were killers.

My bad bro but I can’t recognize you, Lol!!! But looking forward to salute you, in the future I’ll send you a msj before the event. I already have my tickets for Garcia vs Rios.

I’m basically in all local events in Vegas.

Yeah I almost forgot about Sanjar, those body shots were killers.
yea, i told him he is a modern day mike mccallum. he LOVES those body shots. he just tends to throw every punch full force. he needs a little finesse and he will be good to go.

definitely hit me up. i will be at that fight for sure. hoping ronald can get it this time. he is a great dude and i would love to see him win

yea, i told him he is a modern day mike mccallum. he LOVES those body shots. he just tends to throw every punch full force. he needs a little finesse and he will be good to go.

definitely hit me up. i will be at that fight for sure. hoping ronald can get it this time. he is a great dude and i would love to see him win

That should be fight of the night. The first one at the joint was awesome. Ronald has to be more aggressive from the beginning imo he dominated the later part of the fight in the first encounter

Back