Share your screen caps from video games

Bioshock Remastered.
BE28C9889B167BEC48B7F03E1F9A913190F68B91

Bought it on sale and replaying for the first time since (when it released on xbox). On PC, I had to actually change the config file to enable surround but replaying the game on 7.1 is creepy as fuck. It is very surround channel heavy (side speakers) and setting the FOV to the lowest (75) puts you edge every corner you go around.

im really into the idea of in-game photography such as what they offer in GTA5 and in-game screencaptures like in NoMansSky and Mad Max

here are some of mine
3lt4tQ19nkixSArP--bCMA_0_0.jpg zIRtVpNb90KUPCTlJB0ORQ_0_0.jpg fUJXYSzSyUmY-elm5J-Agw_0_0.jpg 3qtfOusTOkSOLFAS98GeOw_0_0.jpg MdW6tq-EGECfbSc6SRApqw_0_0.jpg

Because Ubisoft are assholes who put in a DRM that's cumbersome to the point that it impacts performance.

This. I was thinking I might get myself a key for 35 today, and then my mind shifted to the drm that takes up cpu power literally everytime you move. Ubi open world games perform like dog shit anyways, and I cant imagine Origins would be anything but at least as bad as the AC games, GR Wildlands, or Watch Dogs 2.

I'l take some when red dead redemption 2 is released. The scenery in rdr1 was amazing in places.

This. I was thinking I might get myself a key for 35 today, and then my mind shifted to the drm that takes up cpu power literally everytime you move. Ubi open world games perform like dog shit anyways, and I cant imagine Origins would be anything but at least as bad as the AC games, GR Wildlands, or Watch Dogs 2.
I didn't have serious performance issues with Black flag or shadow of Mordor, but those were DRM free soooo....

Assassin's Creed Origins
0N914unl.jpg

exADzNil.jpg

RHWcMZfl.jpg

XbD5QTml.jpg

AyziuO0l.jpg

X5nw7S6l.jpg

Last edited:
I'l take some when red dead redemption 2 is released. The scenery in rdr1 was amazing in places.

I spent hours wandering and hunting random animals, enjoying the world. Reminded me so much of home.

If only it didn't have nausea inducing aliasing. I tried replaying it on xbox and the jaggies were so bad I gave up. It made GTA SA look like The Order. The average PS1 game had better antialiasing than RDR, like literally.

Don't really take screenshots but I felt like such a badass hauling an Abrams around in 'murican Truck Simulator I had to take a pic

20170307220212_1.jpg

Back