News Shara Bullet to return in May

I can imagine this guy walking out to the cage, when he spots a couple in the crowd sharing a kiss <{nope}>

He should avoid latin and south-american countries where they are pretty passionate people.

Don't visit Portugal, Spain, Italy, South America etc or he would get roidraged when seeing someone kiss their partner

His debut was crazy. On the feet it’s kicks. When he got taken down (much too easily). Then he’d be throwing elbows. A competent wrestler/ground and pounder should be able to beat this guy. If the UFC want him to get into the rankings. Especially if they want him to get fairly high in the rankings. They have to spoon feed him stand up fighters. Similar to what they did with Alex P.

Overall his TDD really brought his hype down, imo. He doesn’t have any TDD.

Brunno Ferreira is on a 1 fight win streak and Shara Bullet is on a 12 fight win streak.

Brunno Ferreira is on a 1 fight win streak and Shara Bullet is on a 12 fight win streak.

Yeah and Shara's last pre-UFC opponent had a 7-6 record going into that fight, watch out folks we got a real worldbeater on our hands! <Lmaoo>

Yeah and Shara's last pre-UFC opponent had a 7-6 record going into that fight, watch out folks we got a real worldbeater on our hands! <Lmaoo>

That was just a random fight he took in Thailand because he was there. If you look at who he fought in RCC it's significantly tougher guys like Ragozin.

I would be shocked if this guy ever becomes a contender, my grandma has better takedown defense than him
say what you want, but after a double hip surgery, my late grandma had crazy good TDD for the last decade of her life.

That was just a random fight he took in Thailand because he was there. If you look at who he fought in RCC it's significantly tougher guys like Ragozin.

Tougher guys than that random Thai midget sure, but I dont think he has fought UFC level competition.
Even Ragozin who is probably his best win in RCC would be bottom of the barrel in UFC MW division imo.

I'm not confident on Shara's potential as legit tittle contender but I will definitely follow his fights and Ferreira looks like a fun match up.

Tougher guys than that random Thai midget sure, but I dont think he has fought UFC level competition.
Even Ragozin who is probably his best win in RCC would be bottom of the barrel in UFC MW division imo.

I'm not confident on Shara's potential as legit tittle contender but I will definitely follow his fights and Ferreira looks like a fun match up.

I think Ragozin would be somewhere in the middle of the division. I don't think he's losing to bottom of the division guys like Claudio Ribeiro.

Back