Shaq-Fu is getting a remake...... yes, seriously.

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

I gotta admit, the trailer made me laugh with its self-deprocating humor.

Yeah its a new game that just shares the same name. Take it from me, I owned the original Shaq fu on the snes. Not one of my proudest moments.

i... i... just... what? why?

i don't know what to think about this. hahahaha.

on a sort of related but not really note, the wu-tang video game actually wasn't too bad.

The original had great animation, but other than that was not good. My brother had it (I admittedly had other weak fighting games myself like Power Moves). I remember when the Kickstarter for this was first advertised, hope it's good.

tenor.gif

I remember renting Shaq-Fu and Rise Of The Robots when i was young. 2 of the worst games ever made.

I wanted this game DESPERATELY as a kid. Top of my christmas list.

When I didn't get it i was crushed like Ralphie not getting his Beebe gun.

But wait! What is this hiding in a box disguised as clothes?! My grandmother came through!

About 5 mins later i realized all my anticipation was very misplaced.

Should be called Shaqtin A-Fu.

The original had great animation, but other than that was not good. My brother had it (I admittedly had other weak fighting games myself like Power Moves). I remember when the Kickstarter for this was first advertised, hope it's good.

I know I had Power Moves/Deadly Moves as well, but I can't remember anything about it besides some character named Nick.

Damn, there were a lot of shitty fighting games back then, lol.

They did a sequel to Bubsy. Bubsy. Let that sink in. Anything is possible.

tenor.gif

I remember renting Shaq-Fu and Rise Of The Robots when i was young. 2 of the worst games ever made.

Did you rent Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde on the NES like I did? You don't know pain and sorrow.

Worst control scheme I ever personally experienced in a game with a major budget.

By game do you mean mobile game? There is a terrible mobile game some guy in his basement made for pretty much everything.

Back