Shani Davis, what a s--- head.

It's the winter Olympics, so I doubt they'll be doing any sprinting.
giphy.gif

Lol. Oops.

[<dunn] <{CMPALM}>
Lol. Ice skating.
OK - I'll try again.
Shaun White should bear flag for the winter Olympics, he's our most dominant athlete as the best competitive snowboarder of all time.
I’m not opposed to Shani carrying the flag. He seems to be plenty deserving. I’m just opposed to him having a temper tantrum when thing didn’t go the way he wanted them to.

I'm not gonna be too hard on a guy who's had to go through life with the name Shani.

He lost in a coin toss too. Damn racist coins.

One side of the coin is racist, the other misogynist.

Who designed the coin? It puts minorities and women at a disadvantage.

Honestly, my first thought when I saw this story yesterday was that it seemed incredibly critical of the girl that won the coin toss. He basically dismisses her as being less deserving than him, which is completely inappropriate even if he truly believes that. That's his teammate. You don't make a statement like that before the Olympics about your own teammate. That is a selfish Diva move, from a guy who most of us have never even heard of.

Let him get his fuel. He needs the outrage to wake up each morning. Let him rage, bro.

only in America can one be on the Olympic roster, or say an Ivy League attendee and still complain hahahahahaha

I’m not opposed to Shani carrying the flag. He seems to be plenty deserving. I’m just opposed to him having a temper tantrum when thing didn’t go the way he wanted them to.
Meh. Shaun is a way, way, way better athlete and far more dominant in his sport. No one cares about speed skating either. Freestyle snowboarding is infinitely more entertaining.

Shaun White is the best competitive snowboarder in the history of earth, and it isn't even debatable.

They should use the rules in my hockey pool:
" in case of a tie, the winner shall be determined by a fight to the death"

They voted and it was a tie. It was established before hand in case of a tie a coin toss would be used.

If it was going to be a vote then they shouldn't have left the possibility for a tie.

Let the team coach or captain have a weighted vote if that's the case.

If it was going to be a vote then they shouldn't have left the possibility for a tie.

Let the team coach or captain have a weighted vote if that's the case.

I believe it's been that way for a very long time and he is the first to throw a fit because it didn't go his way.

I don't know if he is using the race card, cause it doesn't seem clear from his postings that he is. But his actions are petty and makes him look like a spoil-sport.

Is anyone even watching the Winter Olympics?

Can't recall last time I watched either of the Olympics.

Back