Shane Carwin Requests o be Alternate in Bellator HW Tournament

Not sure why anyone takes Carwin seriously. He's over 40, retired nearly 5 years ago due to injuries and when he signed with Rizin last year, he predictably pulled out with an injury and has still yet to fight with them

Not sure why anyone takes Carwin seriously. He's over 40, retired nearly 5 years ago due to injuries and when he signed with Rizin last year, he predictably pulled out with an injury and has still yet to fight with them
It's just the power my friend

Though I don't think he's in shape to last a minute .

Because his hands are almost as powerful as Volkan. Volkan raised his hand to signal the waiter to bring the check, and KO'd two men at a local nightclub in Florida a few days back.

Fook everyone else, lets get Carwin in there PRONTO! I would rather Carwin than anyone on that list.

Can he be trusted? What happened with him signing to Rizin?
what is going on with him, did he ever say? im sure if he was already signed to bellator he'd be in this. if he wants to fight he should just sign and fight, would love to see him in there.

Would be great if they could get Carwin in as an alternate.

Without the roids he is nothing.....

Carwin/Rory for the alternate spot...

What was his deal with Rizin? Why did he drop out again?

What was his deal with Rizin? Why did he drop out again?

Pretty sure he just had health (the usual back/neck) issues and they got pissed at him for bailing fairly close to the event.

Of course, there's always the possibility of more to it than you hear about.

Whatever happened with him and Rizin? DIdnt he back out of hte tournament at the last minute a month after signing or something?

Back