Shane Carwin likely going to Rizin

Yeah, because has never ducked anyone before and has fought more top 10 HWs than basically anyone in history. Great logic there buddy.

Fedor managed to fight in strikeforce and still avoid their best heavyweights

Hell yeah, perfect place for his comeback. If they get TRT Bigfoot into the mix Rizin could start building a pretty fun HW division

Fedor
Cro Cop
Shane Carwin
Bigfoot
Baruto
Aliakbari
Baby Fedor
Chris Barnett

He never fought Reem, Cormier, Barnett or Sergei but he obviously faced Werdum.

Barnett never wanted to face him. I am not sure if Sergei was in the same boat after being teammates with Russian Top Team.

Both Fedor and Reem would have fought in the SFHW tournament if Emelianenko beat Big Foot and Overeem wasn't pulled out of Strikeforce by the UFC.

Cormier was a nobody until he demolished Antonio Silva as a replacement for Overeem.

The better group of fighters were in Strikeforce, not the UFC.

Would rather see Bigfoot/Fedor 2 and something like Carwin/Baruto or Carwin/Chris Barnett.

Would rather see Bigfoot/Fedor 2 and something like Carwin/Baruto or Carwin/Chris Barnett.

I wanna see Carwin vs either Fedor or Crocop. Well I wish i didn't wansna see it but I do because I'm delusional and have the hope that Carwin has aged enough and that fedor and Crocop have one last good performance in them.

But Bigfoot vs fedor 2 needs to happen it's an actually reasonable fight and Bigfoot in RIzin could acutally be a legit top 15 HW with no USADA and no weight limit

Cool. He's always been an exciting guy to watch.

I wanna see Carwin vs either Fedor or Crocop. Well I wish i didn't wansna see it but I do because I'm delusional and have the hope that Carwin has aged enough and that fedor and Crocop have one last good performance in them.

But Bigfoot vs fedor 2 needs to happen it's an actually reasonable fight and Bigfoot in RIzin could acutally be a legit top 15 HW with no USADA and no weight limit

If they do Bigfoot/Fedor 2 I would hope that Bigfoot gets a chance to fight in Rizin beforehand so that people can see that TRT is back and not think that Fedor is fighting the same Bigfoot who got KO'd by pretty much every one in the last few years.

Back