Shane Carwin likely going to Rizin

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Good for him, but when he KO's some random can with a losing record, can we please not talk about his 9XL gloves or spam "MOST POWER IN MMA HISTORY AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE" pls

Nice, him vs Fedor would be great!

Fedor nearly got KOed by pillowfists Mabababo, Carwin would be a very bad choice...

Carwin vs. Mabababo would be fun, come to think of it.

MOST POWER IN MMA HISTORY AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!

PTkGUsk.gif

Fedor nearly got KOed by pillowfists Mabababo, Carwin would be a very bad choice...

While Fedor didn't do too well against Maldanada, at least he has something resembling striking. Literally all Fedor would have to do vs Carwin is watch out for a 1-2 punch right down the middle or wait 1 minute before Carwin's body stops producing sweat and he should win

Nice, him vs Fedor would be great!

I don't think current Fedor has any business fighting Shane Carwin. He needs to be in there with rookie LHWs.

edit:
While Fedor didn't do too well against Maldanada, at least he has something resembling striking. Literally all Fedor would have to do vs Carwin is watch out for a 1-2 punch right down the middle or wait 1 minute before Carwin's body stops producing sweat and he should win

Solid point. I stand corrected.

Maybe RIZIN's pharmaceutical dispensary would have just the right chemicals to get Carwin's body producing sweat for the entire 15 minutes.

Carwin vs. Mabababo would be fun, come to think of it.
Yeah, i think Fedor would probably refuse to fight him either.

What better place to prove you're the best clean HW in the world than RIZIN?

I'm more stoked on rizin every time I hear about it

Oh how I miss the glorious days of pridefc

Fedor and Cro Cop are legends but they gotta be really prepared if they somehow end up facing Carwin.

Back