Shadows Die Twice - FromSoftware's New Project

CubicleGangster

Extendos Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just a little teaser they dropped at The Game Awards

Not much to gather from that little clip but it's from FromSoftware so I've got high expectations already

It's amazing how much trust a developer can earn when they do things right.

Whatever this is, I have full confidence it will be awesome.

It's amazing how much trust a developer can earn when they do things right.

Whatever this is, I have full confidence it will be awesome.
"From Software releasing new title for mobile devices near you" XD

Is that the official title? I assumed it was a tease of a previous title. A lot of people are saying Shadow Tower sequel

At this point I think it is Shadow Tower or Tenchu reboot based on the scroll and Japanese sounding instrument. People say Bloodborne but doesn't look like it.

Is that the official title? I assumed it was a tease of a previous title. A lot of people are saying Shadow Tower sequel

At this point I think it is Shadow Tower or Tenchu reboot based on the scroll and Japanese sounding instrument. People say Bloodborne but doesn't look like it.

I don't think it's the official title.

I've seen people speculating that it might be connected to Bloodborne but not a direct sequel. Similar to Demons Souls/Dark Souls. Would be cool but I doubt it.

I was just wondering when they were going to drop a new hint. Trailer doesn't show much but it's nice to see something.

I think it’s Bloodbourne 2. Hence the “twice” bit. Whatever it is, it’s a “part 2” of something they’ve already done.

I think it’s Bloodbourne 2. Hence the “twice” bit. Whatever it is, it’s a “part 2” of something they’ve already done.
Everybody and their mom wants a sequel, apparently. Don't know why they wouldn't make one.

It's Bloodbourne 2.

...or Demon's Souls 2.

Definitely a part 2 of some kind.

Isn’t there some kind of Sony trade show or conference this weekend?

Maybe an official reveal there?

Isn’t there some kind of Sony trade show or conference this weekend?

Maybe an official reveal there?
Already happened, nothing else was revealed.

Bandai Namco is holding an event next Friday though. Hopefully we get something then.

I guess a lot of people think it's a new Tenchu game since FromSoftware like to use the word Shadow in their Tenchu titles

Back