Shadow Warrior 2

That actually looks really cool. I didn't like the damage counters that pop up though. Kind of ruins the immersion. Pretty sure it can be optioned off though.

im gonna be for sure getting this shit

Does it have a voodoo doll as a weapon like the first one?

blood-e1412955709957.jpg

It looks like a really fun romp!

I got the prequel on Steam sale, unfortunately hasn't permitted me to fire it up. I doubt I ll ever get to play it now since I have way too many games on backlog.

Looks pretty great. Don't care for that "here comes the boomstick" and "bang bang bang motherfucker" type lines, but it looks fantastic.

Yeah the pic I posted was from Blood and not Shadow Warrior. I was thinking more how you could pull hearts out.

ss_471dc9c5c3883a0084c1a8ffe62a40299718b6e4.600x338.jpg

I think it was the first fps with duel wielding too.

Shadow_Warrior_screenshot.jpg

I just recently started playing the Shadow Warrior remake on Xbone and it was fun as hell until it started glitching out big time in the 7th or 8th chapter
Its glitching so bad its damn near unplayable
Piss me off

Not a big fan of FPS games, and definitely not a fan if FPS games with melee weapons, but this looks freaking awesome.

Game looks inferior to Warframe in nearly every way.

Not a big fan of FPS games, and definitely not a fan if FPS games with melee weapons, but this looks freaking awesome.

im watching people play it on Twitch. jesus the customization is insane and the guns are fucking awesome.

AHAHAHA WTF?

it got an 8.6 because lack of enemys?

So the boss battles in this game on the 2nd highest difficulty are no fucking joke.

The first Shadow Warrior (2013) is one of the few fp games with good melee combat. My hype is through the roof for this game but I need to wait another month until I can upgrade my gpu :(

Back