Sexyama signs with ONE Championship

I find it interesting that he decided to sign with One instead of Rizin.

2NFae.png

God bless ONE FC for bringing Sexy back. Can't wait to see more sexy judo. If there was a Sexy Judo McDojo, I might join.

how are they paying all these athletes? Jesus christ.

I remember now Shinya Aoki wanted to fight Sexyama in DREAM. I wonder if they'll put that together since they are closer in weight since Sexy went to welterweight.

how are they paying all these athletes? Jesus christ.
I don't remember seeing advertisement commercials during the free ONE FC app live shows. Maybe there's a secret society of super rich funding these fights sorta like Lionheart or the Channing Tatum Cung Le MMA movie.

I remember now Shinya Aoki wanted to fight Sexyama in DREAM. I wonder if they'll put that together since they are closer in weight since Sexy went to welterweight.
lol Japan's ugliest fighter vs its sexiest. What an epic mismatch in handsomness.

I guess my only question is why not have signed him earlier if he wanted to fight on any level as he seems like the perfect fighter for ONE. Maybe they just offered him enough money he couldn't say no.

43, good luck against any real/future contender.

Awesome!
Sexyama vs Sage
Round 1: posedown
Round 2 : ab count
Round 3 : fight

I guess my only question is why not have signed him earlier if he wanted to fight on any level as he seems like the perfect fighter for ONE. Maybe they just offered him enough money he couldn't say no.

43, good luck against any real/future contender.
Their debut in Japan is in March.

ONE needs to sign more top tier Japanese and Korean fighters.

Back