Sexy celeb dancing examples

GSP_37

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Eliza Dushku in a nerdy movie where she is alone on like a fashion stage doing some sexy dance while the nerds enjoy. I forget the name of the movie (The New Guy). She's playing the hot girl.
tenor.gif

I saw these video clips of lip sync battle Anne Hathaway vs. Emily Blunt and boy is Anne a sexy beast! I could have swore someone here posted a GIF of her doing a dorky stage dance with short hair. I need to watch that movie it came from.

Last edited:
Time to load up Randy Couture in da club.

Like a Z-Level celeb at best but still

Why are you guys posting clips of sexy celeb dances?

Lets just talk about it like TS did.

Someone post a gif of that old lady dancing for Arnold in True Lies...

Eliza's mom...

Eliza Dushku in a nerdy movie where she is alone on like a fashion stage doing some sexy dance while the nerds enjoy. I forget the name of the movie. She's playing the hot girl.

I saw these video clips of lip sync battle Anne Hathaway vs. Emily Blunt and boy is Anne a sexy beast! I could have swore someone here posted a GIF of her doing a dorky stage dance with short hair. I need to watch that movie it came from.
<bball1>
Ain't nobody trying to read you describe a sexy chick doing sexy dancing
WTF are the pics, gifs, and vids?
You should be demoted to a white belt

I was hoping you guys would supply the animated gifs since I'm not smart on the computer like that. It's a good topic though at least.

Someone in the Heavies had a gif for an avatar of a short-haired girl moving her hips that I have a hard time looking away from.

Good Lord I watched the entire vid, I feel like a teenage girl. And a teenage boy.
I did too. There used to be a guy around here that had her doing her signature move as his av.

Back