Sexy ‘teacher’ Patrice Brown gets guidance on school dress code

Eh, elementary school.

It's up to the policies of the school. If it's within policy, then there's nothing to talk about

Its within policy. The issue is when the students' moms wear form fitting clothing they don't have the assets.

AW3JYRK.gif

Where the fuck were these teachers when I was in school???

This just from her instagram page. This is how she dresses around her students..

Wtf is wrong with that? That's how every elementary school teacher dresses, except they're all much older and fatter.

Yep, this is a case of out of shape mothers stalking her on instagram and deciding that she was showing them up.

I hate people, who the fuck cares

My god...

If I was her student, I would "accidentally" walk face first into that ass on a daily basis.

Skimmed through her IG, kind of annoying she didnt have one good picture of her posterior.

Good luck hiding that body even if you wanted to.

What are these parents worried about anyway? These kids balls haven't even dropped yet. What sensibilities is her appearance going to be warping?

Wtf is wrong with that? That's how every elementary school teacher dresses, except they're all much older and fatter.

Yep, this is a case of out of shape mothers stalking her on instagram and deciding that she was showing them up.
Yup.

No one would dare say anything to an over weight unattractive teacher who was in that exact same outfit.

Me: I'm here for the parent teacher conference.

Ms. Brown: What's your child's name sir?

Me: I don't know. We haven't made them yet...
[<cena1}[<cena1}[<cena1}

http://rollingout.com/2016/09/14/sexy-teacher-patrice-brown-gets-guidance-school-dress-code/

"Some parentsbelieved that Brown’s fashions were too provocative to work at an elementary school... "

"Some parents.. aka bunch of out of shape mothers. I bet the fathers got more involved with their kids school-work after this..

PS... yes this article from 2016 but who cares...

If patrice brown were my teacher i would have a boner and difficulty focusing in class yes even in elementary, that woman is way to sexy for school, young boys will not learn much all they will think about is sucking on her tatas or squeezing her juicy booty

Wearing your titties out is fine in certain scenarios, but school is not one of them. You are just being an attention whore.

Back