Sexual Misconduct by Women

Stranger Come Knocking

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
How long before we start seeing some allegations from men? I know I've been touched and flirted with by female bosses before. I mean I liked it lol but I bet there's some men who don't and feel uncomfortable with it.

How about when women use their sexuality for gain? I was watching an episode of King of Queens yesterday and it reminded me of this. Carrie is thinks she's losing her job so when she goes to see one of the bosses she unbuttoned a button and pushes up her tits and gets all flirty.

I'm not talking about the real rapists but the guys who make shitty comments or unwanted touches. I don't think it's any different when a woman does it only men have a different feeling toward it. Doesn't make it different or less shitty.

My question for discussion: Is this also sexual misconduct and should it be part of the current dialogue? Do any sherbros have any similar experiences or stories to share? Other examples?

I don't think men would complain. They'd hit it and brag about it to friends and family members

There has. Look at all those poor male students who were sexually assaulted by those filthy female teachers. But ain't nobody complaining or protesting for those students. We live in a double standard world.

What men can't do, women can legally.

That would be slut shaming and we're not supposed to do that.

Sexual misconduct is determined, in part, by how the other party felt about it. So, if the guy felt that the behavior was unwanted and toxic then, yeah, it should be part of the current dialogue.

There has. Look at all those poor male students who were sexually assaulted by those filthy female teachers. But ain't nobody complaining or protesting for those students. We live in a double standard world.

I thought we heard about those stories because the female teachers were being prosecuted for crimes. I don't know how that's a double standard.

I'm just waiting for it to be illegal for older men to marry younger women because of the inherent power imbalance. But it'll be okay for older women to marry younger men because of white male privilege/patriarchy etc. Actually it'll probably still be okay for non-European-background caucasian and Lower Southeast Asia because different culture hard to judge.

I thought we heard about those stories because the female teachers were being prosecuted for crimes. I don't know how that's a double standard.
Because I have yet to hear anybody speak out for them. Nobody was mad.

Given the men, we have a whole movement. Talks about how to protect the poor women from the evil men. But no talks about how we can protect our minor boys from evil perverted women. Just 1 measly article about a teacher getting caught. That's it. Not even a follow up article about her sentence.

Given the men, we have a whole movement. Talks about how to protect the poor women from the evil men. But no talks about how we can protect our minor boys from evil perverted women. Just 1 measly article about a teacher getting caught. That's it. Not even a follow up article about her sentence.

Being prosecuted for criminal behavior isn't enough? You need an outrage-a-thon? The current conversation is because the accused men aren't being prosecuted. That's the distinction - people who have been abusing their positions and are living consequence-free lives vs. people who abused their position and are going to jail with sex offender tags attached to their names.

Men and non-attractive women should be happy that harassers are getting punished. In the future, there may be fewer creeps in control and the chances that you will get bypassed on the corporate ladder by a hot chick will be reduced. Sexual harassment can result in the harasser rewarding someone who willingly submits.

I was thinking about this with the whole #metoo movement as well. Back in college I had a 30 something female boss at an art gallery. One day she asked me to walk some paintings she was considering buying over to her condo in the North End of Boston. It was a weird request as I could have driven them over, double parked, ran them up then been on my way. Anyhow when we get in to her place she has no interest in viewing the paintings on the wall, just offers me a drink and pats the couch inviting me to sit down near her. I had a GF and this lady was married so I politely recused myself and went home. I learned from a colleague later that our boss only hired college guys she wanted to fuck for the position I had (and many went along with it). Shortly thereafter I was denied a raise I was well qualified for and left the job. I hadn't actually though lt about that incident until recently so I looked the lady up on FB. Apparently she's still married and still running an art gallery. Not for a second would I think it remotely appropriate or moral to expose her 20 year old actions and ruin her life/family.

There aren't people protesting because most of those teachers end up in jail. That's not a double standard.

I feel like this thread is racist as well as sexist and gender - pressing. Also, de-otherizing and difference shaming.

Or whatever

i think all the right points come up with the people that actually want to have a dialogue on it, or anything.

twitter, social media is not that place.

those are people set on their opinion, and set on making their points heard without listening to the other side. that's not a dialogue. that's just mob vs mob.

if you want to jump into that fray of criminal stupidity, have at it.

Ummmm, they are being prosecuted, and women/feminists have wholly condemned them.

The dent in the outrage homogeneity has been dudes, possibly such as yourself, and certainly including myself, handing out attaboy's and laughing it off. It certainly isn't the women in society condoning/enabling it in public discourse. It's totally us.

Homely women unite. Once sexual attraction is outlawed good looking women will lose hiring and promotion advantages and unattractive women will benefit.

Back in the 90's as just a young, naive, wet behind the ears kid, I worked on the set of Baywatch. One day Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra followed me to a secluded spot, forced themselves on me and had their wicked way with me.

Only now after years of shame and torment do I feel brave enough to come forward. #metoo.

I feel like this thread is racist as well as sexist and gender - pressing. Also, de-otherizing and difference shaming.

Or whatever
I've given this some thought, and de-otherizing is, apparently, a made up word. As well, it conveys the opposite of what I'd intended, so I'll use the correct term :
Anti-de-otherizationism.

I was thinking about this with the whole #metoo movement as well. Back in college I had a 30 something female boss at an art gallery. One day she asked me to walk some paintings she was considering buying over to her condo in the North End of Boston. It was a weird request as I could have driven them over, double parked, ran them up then been on my way. Anyhow when we get in to her place she has no interest in viewing the paintings on the wall, just offers me a drink and pats the couch inviting me to sit down near her. I had a GF and this lady was married so I politely recused myself and went home. I learned from a colleague later that our boss only hired college guys she wanted to fuck for the position I had (and many went along with it). Shortly thereafter I was denied a raise I was well qualified for and left the job. I hadn't actually though lt about that incident until recently so I looked the lady up on FB. Apparently she's still married and still running an art gallery. Not for a second would I think it remotely appropriate or moral to expose her 20 year old actions and ruin her life/family.
Can I see the Facebook account?

<Kpop775>

Back in the 90's as just a young, naive, wet behind the ears kid, I worked on the set of Baywatch. One day Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra followed me to a secluded spot, forced themselves on me and had their wicked way with me.

Only now after years of shame and torment do I feel brave enough to come forward. #metoo.
I believe you. :rolleyes:

Back