Sexual Attraction and a Deserted Island

I think being gay in prison isn't just about being horny.
It's about being horny, being bored, locked in a cage all day, stressed out, and doing the raping before you become the raped.
I think it's different from living on an deserted island.
I wouldn't be thinking about fucking if I was in the wilderness just trying to survive.

I think a gay or a lesbian could possibly be curious enough to try banging an opposite sex person if the person was objectively attractive, but I don't think a true hetero is going to start sucking dick by choice.

Perhaps though, a really evolved person could overcome the physical aspect of it. If you spend enough time with someone and just kind of fall in love with them as a person, it could potentially blossom into something more if the other person feels the same.

An ugly person and a good looking person hooking up is far and away the most likely to happen. The other three is low percentage regardless of time. I’m confident I couldn’t turn gay in any amount of time even if I wanted to, nor would I start being attracted to a kid or an 80 year old.

are there......dolphins around?

An ugly person and a good looking person hooking up is far and away the most likely to happen. The other three is low percentage regardless of time. I’m confident I couldn’t turn gay in any amount of time even if I wanted to, nor would I start being attracted to a kid or an 80 year old.
He was talking about reasonable ages. And in that case I must say I won't need do get stuck on an island to start hunting cougars.
If you know what I mean.

Is there rum on this island?

If yes, then all bets are off

If one of us was stuck on an island with a hot lesbian, who wouldn't be focused on getting her to change teams?

It would be a close second on the priority list to finding food

Yo!
I'm thinking some Lord of the Flies shit going down where homies fight each other for food. Not some fucking butt sex.
Ain't nobody got time for dat!

{<doc}

giphy.gif

Sexuality is a spectrum, some people are going to switch a lot easier than others, regardless of which side they start on.

How soon before a gay person is attracted to the opposite sex person they're with?

How soon before same-sex straight people are attracted to each other?

How long before young/old heterosexual are attracted to each other?

How long before ugly and good looking become sexually attracted to each other?

IMO:

Question 1 - Not too long in most cases. Age probably comes into play.

Question 2 - Not for most, even over the long term.

Question 3 - Probably happens the soonest. Also, age comes into play some as well (and I'm referring to reasonable ages).

Question 4 - Probably about the same length of time as the Young/Old scenario. Obviously extreme looks/disability would affect the attraction as well.

In all honesty, I think hetero-to-gay attraction is the slowest if at all. Women might be more easily turned than men.

And maybe this is a 20 years ago thread.
Just do whatever feels right for you, bro.

Next time make this thread in the OT, OK?

<Wink>

He was talking about reasonable ages. And in that case I must say I won't need do get stuck on an island to start hunting cougars.
If you know what I mean.

I should've qualified the ages. 18-70. Maybe that doesn't seem reasonable, but that's the bracket.

I should've qualified the ages. 18-70. Maybe that doesn't seem reasonable, but that's the bracket.
You should add hot cousin (of the opposite gender) to the list. That will be the quickest way to root out all the degenerates here

you are confused about how sexual attraction works.

Don't know if a straight dude would turn, especially when he can fap to old memories. Plus if he did think about it, he'll probably get cold feet when he's about to get his cheeks busted.

For question 1, it depends on what kind of "gay" people we are talking about. There are a lot of gays that are fake, team jumpers, financial gains gays, etc etc. Most gays would flip to hetero pretty damn quick.

How soon before a gay person is attracted to the opposite sex person they're with?

How soon before same-sex straight people are attracted to each other?

How long before young/old heterosexual are attracted to each other?

How long before ugly and good looking become sexually attracted to each other?

IMO:

Question 1 - Not too long in most cases. Age probably comes into play.

Question 2 - Not for most, even over the long term.

Question 3 - Probably happens the soonest. Also, age comes into play some as well (and I'm referring to reasonable ages - 18-70).

Question 4 - Probably about the same length of time as the Young/Old scenario. Obviously extreme looks/disability would affect the attraction as well.

In all honesty, I think hetero-to-gay attraction is the slowest if at all. Women might be more easily turned than men.

And maybe this is a 20 years ago thread.

The cock is the least prejudice thing in the world.

Back