Seriously...

"Plenty of famous & rich fighters will never be GOAT."

Never said they would...

You seem to be having a hard time following the convo. Which is on par for Conor haters. You're all reeeeeaaaaaallllllyy dumb.

On a more important note, did you ever find the name of that girl in your pic?
we are dumb but you are the one running from what we wrote...
don't change the subject, buddy.
we all know you masturbate to Conor.

I am not debating Fedor GOATness, I disputing how fast it takes the MMA community to label a popular fighter the "GOAT" after a couple of wins.

You have to win at the highest level for at least 10 to 15 years in other sports to even be considered GOAT.
in that, I agree.

Yeah you are right. Every month there is a new "p4p best fighter ever" , its so comical. Rogan is one of the main problems of this. No one is GOAT, maybe in 3017 we can have threads like that

there are only four legit people in the conversation.

Fedor, Silva, GSP, and Jones.

All have been in the sport for at least 9 years and all have 20+ wins,.

GOAT level striking right?

images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F08%2F02%2Fronda%2Bko%2Bgif.gif

Someone here recently claimed that fight was proof that Ronda's striking is better than Demian Maia's. <36>

we are dumb but you are the one running from what we wrote...
don't change the subject, buddy.
we all know you masturbate to Conor.

I don't run from anything except stupidity. I masturbate to Conor. Good one.

The only reason you're not blocked is because I like looking at your av. Don't ever change it, or you won't be graced with my posts any longer.

I don't run from anything except stupidity. I masturbate to Conor. Good one.

The only reason you're not blocked is because I like looking at your av. Don't ever change it, or you won't be graced with my posts any longer.
Buddy, the only sure thing in Sherdog is that like you, there are plenty brain-dead Conor fans.
You are not special. Unless you count that "short-bus" kind of special.

As noted, we responded to your asinine points. You had no answer, so you changed the subject.
If you can't respond to truth, just admit you are wrong.
We know it, you know it. Only your pride does not allow you to admit it.

Buddy, the only sure thing in Sherdog is that like you, there are plenty brain-dead Conor fans.
You are not special. Unless you count that "short-bus" kind of special.

As noted, we responded to your asinine points. You had no answer, so you changed the subject.
If you can't respond to truth, just admit you are wrong.
We know it, you know it. Only your pride does not allow you to admit it.

No answer to what? You're whining about Conor not being GOAT. But that's subjective. I base it on achievement of epic goals, and you apparently base it solely on title defenses.

We can just agree to disagree if you like, because there obviously is no real in stone criteria for being the goat. I personally think Conor is the goat, tied with maybe Fedor, and my reasons are that they both have extremely strong mindsets and insane dedication which led them to achieve greatness. (Conor won two belts in the UFC, starched the p4p in 13 seconds, and presented a very unique and effective approach. Fedor, well you know about him.)

You're putting all this weight on title defenses, and although I think defended titles for a long period of time is a pathway to greatness, I think Conor has demonstrated that it's not the only path. IMO!

No answer to what? You're whining about Conor not being GOAT. But that's subjective. I base it on achievement of epic goals, and you apparently base it solely on title defenses.

We can just agree to disagree if you like, because there obviously is no real in stone criteria for being the goat. I personally think Conor is the goat, tied with maybe Fedor, and my reasons are that they both have extremely strong mindsets and insane dedication which led them to achieve greatness. (Conor won two belts in the UFC, starched the p4p in 13 seconds, and presented a very unique and effective approach. Fedor, well you know about him.)

You're putting all this weight on title defenses, and although I think defended titles for a long period of time is a pathway to greatness, I think Conor has demonstrated that it's not the only path. IMO!

I had to stop reading over the danger of losing time & my IQ.
It is most definitely NOT subjective.

When you have someone who dominated his division for a full decade, two undeserving title shots does not make up for it.
You yourself agreed he is merely a "candidate" at GOAT.
SIlva, GSP and Fedor are already finalists for GOAT. Jon too, but his unfortunate issues with the law is hindering his plight.

If Conor does not come back, or he doesn't defend his belt, the only thing he will be remembered as, is someone who was over-hyped and that was lucky enough to win his title shots... because he sure as hell did not prove he deserved to be at the top of a division where a journeyman with no training camp submitted him...

But it is ok by me. You are simply too dumb to realize I did give Conor the benefit of the doubt. Of course you can't have it. There's no doubt in your mind he is GOAT..... even though he will NEVER prove it to you... you just "know"...

Keep talking. You only prove your bias and nuthuggery. You are a nutsucker... and no, you are not special. There are plenty of braindead Conor nutsuckers that you can relate to. But that does not mean you are right. Just that the UFC's hype machine works...

...and that you can't face reality.

I had to stop reading over the danger of losing time & my IQ.
It is most definitely NOT subjective.

When you have someone who dominated his division for a full decade, two undeserving title shots does not make up for it.
You yourself agreed he is merely a "candidate" at GOAT.
SIlva, GSP and Fedor are already finalists for GOAT. Jon too, but his unfortunate issues with the law is hindering his plight.

If Conor does not come back, or he doesn't defend his belt, the only thing he will be remembered as, is someone who was over-hyped and that was lucky enough to win his title shots... because he sure as hell did not prove he deserved to be at the top of a division where a journeyman with no training camp submitted him...

But it is ok by me. You are simply too dumb to realize I did give Conor the benefit of the doubt. Of course you can't have it. There's no doubt in your mind he is GOAT..... even though he will NEVER prove it to you... you just "know"...

Keep talking. You only prove your bias and nuthuggery. You are a nutsucker... and no, you are not special. There are plenty of braindead Conor nutsuckers that you can relate to. But that does not mean you are right. Just that the UFC's hype machine works...

...and that you can't face reality.

Dude you're salty as fuck. I'm slightly insulting in a playful manner but you're evidently just a raging asshole. I don't respect your opinion because it's riddled with personal insults.

What you just posted is a subjective opinion about how this subject isn't a subjective opinion lol. And you wrote that Conor didn't deserve his title shot against Jose. Like, what?

But anyway, you seem too angry to talk to. Just like how Conor's angry opponents cant fight right, angry posters can't post right. Yep I'm running now, goodbye, I'll have fun taking inspiration from Conor while you sit in your pit of despair and anger. We spoke before about how nice your av is last year, but I didn't realize what an angry prick I was talking to. Go fuck yourself, douchebag lol.

Dude you're salty as fuck. I'm slightly insulting in a playful manner but you're evidently just a raging asshole. I don't respect your opinion because it's riddled with personal insults.

What you just posted is a subjective opinion about how this subject isn't a subjective opinion lol. And you wrote that Conor didn't deserve his title shot against Jose. Like, what?

But anyway, you seem too angry to talk to. Just like how Conor's angry opponents cant fight right, angry posters can't post right. Yep I'm running now, goodbye, I'll have fun taking inspiration from Conor while you sit in your pit of despair and anger. We spoke before about how nice your av is last year, but I didn't realize what an angry prick I was talking to. Go fuck yourself, douchebag lol.
Buddy, How can I be salty if I said upfront he CAN become GOAT (if he was to come back and defend his belt)? That shows no bias and no hate.

You are the triggered nutsucker who can't accept someone doesn't think your man-crush is GOAT. Well, I got news for you: most people don't.
If you'd wake up and get out of your fucking bubble, you would see you are just an idiot with an opinion.

The funny part is that I don't even care if you like Conor or think he is GOAT or not.
The only part you seem not to grasp, is that YOU are the one responding to ME demanding that I accept him as GOAT

And no, Conor did not deserve his title shot against Aldo. He did not beat anyone within the top 5. The best he'd beat at that point were Siver who was #13 (that miraculously became #10 after he signed up to fight Conor). So please explain to me how come he didn't beat any top 5 fighters and got his title shot above Mendes or Frankie... is it deserving? give me a break, buddy.

You got nothing, and you are just exposing your extreme bias. Stop crying.
The world does not need to accept your point of view.

so you think I was defending Conor?
You are the one smoking, my friend, and you need to share!! :)

Read my posts... I noted he is NOT GOAT.
I only noted he CAN become if he comes back and actually defends his belt against all top contenders.
There was some misunderstanding....I agree with you.
I live on Vancouver Island, so it is the best in B.C.
Shoot me an address, I will send you a care package one day.

Back