Seriously...

So if you were Conor, you would not bother making 100M fighting Floyd, and instead you'd defend an MMA belt for less money and less "epicness"?

No offence dude but that sounds like some pretty poor decision making on your part.

Conor will defend his belts when the time is right for him. The haters can piss and whine all they want, but they aren't coming from any logical position. You all are just screaming nonsense like babies.
Sorry bud, but the one not making sense is you.
No one said it is more interesting for him to defend his belt over fighting with Floyd.
But he does not get to be GOAT status if he does nto work on his MMA career/

It is fans like you that tries to justify why he should be GOAT without ever defending his belts.

You simply do not surpass someone who was unbeaten for over a decade by being a part time MMA fighter.

All I see here is that you didn't answer the question.

So I guess the discussion is over. There was no time yet where Conor should've defended, so therefore you whining about it is pointless.

If you're unable to supply a date as to when Conor should defend, then you're done. Have a nice day.

Bottom line is, he has held four belts, defended not one time. Therefor there should be no G.O.A.T. talk. I can understand you would like to hold your beliefs on Conor, but all you fan boys seem to forget he got tapped by Diaz how long ago? He never had to earn his so called "Legendery status" the same way other "Goats" have. NOBODY holding four belts with zero defenses, belongs even close to being a GOAT. This article should clear some of this up for you : http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/03/ufc-196-conor-mcgregor-hype-trash-talk-nate-diaz .

This is why I say you Conor fans are delusional. FOUR BELTS....ZERO DEFENSES = NO GOAT.

Bottom line is, he has held four belts, defended not one time. Therefor there should be no G.O.A.T. talk. I can understand you would like to hold your beliefs on Conor, but all you fan boys seem to forget he got tapped by Diaz how long ago? He never had to earn his so called "Legendery status" the same way other "Goats" have. NOBODY holding four belts with zero defenses, belongs even close to being a GOAT. This article should clear some of this up for you : http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/03/ufc-196-conor-mcgregor-hype-trash-talk-nate-diaz .

This is why I say you Conor fans are delusional. FOUR BELTS....ZERO DEFENSES = NO GOAT.

I can make up logic too:

Anderson, never won two belts at the same time.
GSP, never won two belts at the same time.
Fedor, never won two belts at the same time.

This is why I say you Conor haters are delusional. ONLY ONE BELT = NO GOAT

Who has won two belts though? Oh yeah. Conor.

So he's done what no other has done before.

And you still are ignoring my main question which is when was he supposed to defend. But don't worry about it, I already know why you're doing that.

All I see here is that you didn't answer the question.

So I guess the discussion is over. There was no time yet where Conor should've defended, so therefore you whining about it is pointless.

If you're unable to supply a date as to when Conor should or should have defended, then you're done. Have a nice day.

"Conor never defended! This is bullshit!!"

"When was he supposed to defend?"

"SHUT UP! KEEP GARGLING MAN!"

lol goof

Goof? You do know what a Goof means right man? You act like Conors Goof, with all this defending him, like he is watching you help him defend his honor......You guys do know Conor does not read your posts right? All you knob gobblers are the same.....defending his honor. HA! GSP is far more deserving of a title like GOAT, compared to your coward of a Champ.

I can make up logic too:

And you still are ignoring my main question which is when was he supposed to defend. But don't worry about it, I already know why you're doing that.
This wreaks of desperation man. How does his Irish ball sweat taste?

Sorry bud, but the one not making sense is you.
No one said it is more interesting for him to defend his belt over fighting with Floyd.
But he does not get to be GOAT status if he does nto work on his MMA career/

It is fans like you that tries to justify why he should be GOAT without ever defending his belts.

You simply do not surpass someone who was unbeaten for over a decade by being a part time MMA fighter.

Since when is defending belts the only way to become GOAT?

Winning two belts in two divisions and starching the p4p in 13 seconds counts for nothing?

I don't understand what's so important about defending.

Conor is already HOF material, the most famous and rich mma fighter, and has two belts. What the fuck does he need to defend for?

I can make up logic too:

You ignore my link to an article, that explains my points.......but don't worry about it, I already know why you are doing that.....slurp, slurp.

Winning two belts in two divisions and starching the p4p in 13 seconds counts for nothing?

Conor is already HOF material, the most famous and rich mma fighter, and has two belts. What the fuck does he need to defend for?
This right here....discredits all your opinions, as to why he should be considered a "Goat" by you. EDIT: Also.....Conor only holds ONE belt, not two. The UFC LET him keep it for marketing purposes. Then they stripped him of it for, wait for it.................................NOT DEFENDING.

Buddy, stop crying.
Being GOAT is NOT a popularity contest.

So being rich or famous got NOTHING to do with it.

Second winning two belts by bypassing ALL top contenders and not fighting against them, you do nto prove he is the best of his division.
And by the way, since Dana did not allow guys like Aldo to get two belts, the only thing that Conor proved is that he got preferential treatment by the UFC which./.. well... does not count for GOAT neither.

He was atop of ONE division in the UFC but never defended.
He is not atop of a second division but still did not defend.

How can you even try to compare with long time champions who defended their belts for years???

Heck, if you look at it, he is at the same level as Weidman. He beat the P4P#1 but then..... well, Weidman lost.... Conor run away.... I see more merit in trying to defend and failing (from Weidman) than winning the belt and running away for whatever excuse he wants to use (yes, like Conor).

And before you have a hissy fit, let me put this: I have no problem lauding Conor GOAT if he comes back and dominates his division for a few years. Beat all top contenders and fight against his hardest matchups and he might become.

But much like Cain, potential means nothing. Either do it or he won't be GOAT... much to your distaste...

Buddy, stop crying.

Second winning two belts by bypassing ALL top contenders and not fighting against them, you do nto prove he is the best of his division.
And by the way, since Dana did not allow guys like Aldo to get two belts, the only thing that Conor proved is that he got preferential treatment by the UFC which./.. well... does not count for GOAT neither.

How can you even try to compare with long time champions who defended their belts for years???

Heck, if you look at it, he is at the same level as Weidman. He beat the P4P#1 but then..... well, Weidman lost.... Conor run away.... I see more merit in trying to defend and failing (from Weidman) than winning the belt and running away for whatever excuse he wants to use (yes, like Conor).

And before you have a hissy fit, let me put this: I have no problem lauding Conor GOAT if he comes back and dominates his division for a few years. Beat all top contenders and fight against his hardest matchups and he might become.

But much like Cain, potential means nothing. Either do it or he won't be GOAT... much to your distaste...

Piss or get off the pot, so to speak. He has held two divs hostage, while he runs off and does other shit, that Dana ALLOWS him to do. No other fighter gets the treatment Conor does.

This right here....discredits all your opinions, as to why he should be considered a "Goat" by you. EDIT: Also.....Conor only holds ONE belt, not two. The UFC LET him keep it for marketing purposes. Then they stripped him of it for, wait for it.................................NOT DEFENDING.

You sound pretty upset.

And yes, success in MMA leads to money and fame.

Buddy, stop crying.

Your post is too long bro. I don't have 8 hours to respond. But saying Conor is running is pretty hilarious. And being rich and famous does have lots to do with it, because if you're at the top of MMA, you're rich and famous. I'm not saying that the sole indicator, I'm saying it's a bi product.

But anyway, your post was so all over the place that I don't even know what we're talking about anymore. Conor's achieved tons in MMA, so he's GOAT candidate. And yes he's achieved all of this without any defenses. Which makes he even more GOATish.

I am the one who seems upset? Ha!
Money and Fame...sure.
GOAT status...no way in hell.

That's just your opinion, man.

And you don't seem very credible to me. You're not able to answer questions and that's a sign of a dishonest man.

Conor has achieved all that he has, without any defenses. The fact that he's achieved so much without any defenses is a testament to him being goat. Not a testament to him not being goat.

That's just your opinion, man.

And you don't seem very credible to me. You're not able to answer questions and that's a sign of a dishonest man.

Conor has achieved all that he has, without any defenses. The fact that he's achieved so much without any defenses is a testament to him being goat. Not a testament to him not being goat.

You know nothing of my honesty buddy.
I do however like how you avoid the article I put a link up to. It shows exactly why he is not a GOAT. But you have been avoiding that like the plague. My argument is self explanatory, he is not a GOAT, unless he defends for a couple of fights. It does not need a specific time and date.

You know nothing of my honesty buddy.
I do however like how you avoid the article I put a link up to. It shows exactly why he is not a GOAT. But you have been avoiding that like the plague. My argument is self explanatory, he is not a GOAT, unless he defends for a couple of fights. It does not need a specific time and date.

Dude, the title of the article is "Conor McGregor isn’t a great UFC fighter and never has been"

Do you really think I'm gonna listen to that garbage?

And that's fine, you think Title defenses is the only way to become GOAT. I think otherwise. Fair enough bro. Let's just chill and have some drinks and toast to Conor. Or Fedor. Whoever you think the GOAT is.

Back