Seriously, what's the story on Gabi Garcia?

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score
I've only know the vague details, I know she's cartoonishly big, I saw her with Wanderlei on TUF, I know she lost a bunch of weight and now she's ripped and people think she's hot or whatever.

But whats her story? Where did she come from?

And how the fuck is she 245lbs? How does she outweigh most of the UFC's HW division? Has anyone here ever met her or seen her in person?

Hillary Williams used to post in f12, she may be there still, she competed against her and it got pretty heated apparently.

She's what happens when Karen Carpenter is allowed to eat.

Someone posted a picture of baby Gabi with her sister before...

Can't find it, but Gabi was a massive baby.

wanderlei-silva-gabi-garcia-tuf-brazil-role-model-wtf.jpg

Two hundred and forty five pounds?....is she???

Any details on what exactly she said?
I think Hillary threw her and it pissed Gabi off, so Gabi talked a lot of shit to her or something. Looks like Sherdog cleaned up the thread about it, I can't find anything about it on Google anymore.

I think Hillary threw her and it pissed Gabi off, so Gabi talked a lot of shit to her or something. Looks like Sherdog cleaned up the thread about it, I can't find anything about it on Google anymore.

Mother of god, how is that size difference legal in competition where size is extremely important?

Nice throw. Truly David vs roided to the gills Goliath.

Mother of god, how is that size difference legal in competition where size is extremely important?

I'm guessing it was an Absolute division match. I think Hillary may have won it on that throw and Gabi was pissed about it.

She used to train at Marcelo's in NYC for a while and looked nothing like she does now...she just looked big boned and bulky and bluntly over-weight.
I was surprised to see her transformation at the first Rizin. There's definitely some serious chemicals at play now.

She's matched up against McKenzie Dern multiple times as well. I guess the one time Dern won on a technicality, Gabi was shitty about it and trash talked her.

This guy met her in person and I think his reaction says it all:

83c91e6d03df666d5a8e95314fc3f4c4

That guy, or this guy?

Sakuraba-vs-Renzo-Gracie.jpg

Not to be a dick, but her voice freaked me out. I missed the weight of her fight... was it 200lbs? I know she has been bigger.

Gabi vs Cyborg STAT!

Don´t hate her cause she´s beautiful

Don´t hate her cause she´s beautiful

I honestly don't think she is bad looking. Granted I am the type of person that finds good in people, and prioritize character over esthetics (granted I don't know her, but she doesn't seem cuntish) so I might be the last person to ask in such matters.

I honestly don't think she is bad looking. Granted I am the type of person that finds good in people, and prioritize character over esthetics (granted I don't know her, but she doesn't seem cuntish) so I might be the last person to ask in such matters.

Not to be a dick, but it's aesthetics.

Back