Seriously though, Francimar Barroso?

Dude you only care about names? These 2 fights delivered a lot, fuck off ffs. These 4 man always bring it, they're fun to watch, UFC gave them the main card spotlight and their fights lived up, it's what should matter.

<3>

Yes I do card about the PPV having names. Names are names for a reason. I won't complain about unknown fighters on free cards, but on PPV you need to show me quality high ranked match ups.

Burgos and Font fights weren't bad to be fair
The Burgos/Kattar fight was pretty cool. Both guys are on my radar now.

I just wished Burgos put a little more power on his punches. He was landing a lot, but with little actual effect.

The Burgos/Kattar fight was pretty cool. Both guys are on my radar now.

Burgos has been my silent killer from
A betting perspective but I faded him in this one
He gets hit a lot and doesn't mind being behind on the score cards, he has this mentality of 'don't matter, I'll land and it will fuck you up'

His fight with Rosa is so sweet to watch back

Burgos has been my silent killer from

Same here. I was sure he'd take out Kattar, but damn that dude is fucking good.

Featherweight is fucking stacked, could you imagine Kattar vs Magomedsharipov?

Absolute trash

Not UFC level, although I'm not sure there's even a standard anymore..

Kattars BASIC boxing skills are just so damn good
Then I say, are they good? Or do most UFC fighters not have the fundamentals right
I love Shane but I just had a bad feeling

I'll take 2-4 in 6 exciting fights over Gian Villante anyday, honestly.
I don't necessarely disagree with the cut itself, but I think the cut is ridiculous considering that there are LHWs signed that are infinitely worse than Frankenstein and put on way worse fights.
These probably (not oficial ofc) are the 5 worse ranked LHWs right now (Christensen was cut)
Craig beat Frankestein. I expect Bojan to be cut aswell, and idk if the other 3 are worse than Frankestein, it's something hard to believe.

1717b83e3f1005247a32f6e36a7626e0.png

Absolute trash

Not UFC level, although I'm not sure there's even a standard anymore..
The standard went away when they long time ago

Kattar defensive grappling is his weakness tho, i think Magomedsharipov would dominate him similar to what he did previously, Burgos would have a best shot at it due to his wrestling credentials

I think Barroso is definitely getting cut. I think the UFC has been hoping he'll lose which is why they kept giving him newcomers for a long time before this fight with Gian. Only thing is that he kept beating these newcomers except for Aleksandar Rakić recently and formerly Nikita Krylov.

But yes, have no idea why this was on the ppv card.

I think Barroso is definitely getting cut. I think the UFC has been hoping he'll lose which is why they kept giving him newcomers for a long time before this fight with Gian. Only thing is that he kept beating these newcomers except for Aleksandar Rakić recently and formerly Nikita Krylov.

But yes, have no idea why this was on the ppv card.

The only newcomer he beat was that British bum Stewart
And that fight man.. that was worse than the Gian fight

Kattar defensive grappling is his weakness tho, i think Magomedsharipov would dominate him similar to what he did previously, Burgos would have a best shot at it due to his wrestling credentials

What makes you think kattar has weak defensive grappling? He started out as a wrestler before transitioning to MMA, and I've seen about 5 of his fights and he's never been on the wrong end of a grappling exchange in those fights.

Last edited:
Enough of the 'Francis' threads

I told you all he was gonna look like an idiot and I was right

..again

Anyway

FRANCIMAR Barroso, what the fuck was that and what the fuck was it doing on a main card of PPV?
His last fight win Stewart was absolutely awful, his fight with Jimmo was awful
That shit show last night was awful
AND
He's always losing!

Now I know full well the LHW division is a bag of crap, but does this need to be on the main card of a PPV seriously?

You twats from oop North know it all after the fact.

Mate Villante is always getting slagged off by me
He's not a fighter
He's a tough guy

He always just looks happy to be in there, happy to be having a go
And of course he is, how else would this dumb shit pull over 100k a year

Should not be in the elite orgs at all and if Gian of all people is showing you up in the striking department
You (francimar) should be gone aswell

And yeah I love that example with Frankenstein it's a joke
I always say krylov aswell, but people tell me it'a more to do with him wanting to fight in Russia
Where... I bet you an extra digit in his cheques would of had him staying put
Was going to throw Krylov's name out there after reading the OP. Fact is, The Miner could have stayed if he were paid better and LHW desperately needs decent guys right now. Bader, even Phil Davis....that division is just pathetically thin right now.

You twats from oop North know it all after the fact.

Haha if you want to be blown out of the water go back and check my posts all week
Before you start chatting shit

Haha if you want to be blown out of the water go back and check my posts all week
Before you start chatting shit

Sorry, I didn't read all of the post and thought you were taking the piss by purposely 'being sick of all the Francis(co) threads' My bad.

Actually, when I seen Villante was on the main card, I felt sorry for the folks who paid for the PPV.

But still, you're a Coronation Street watching, hot pot eating, Roses loving shitebag. ;)

What makes you think kattar has weak defensive grappling? He started out as a wrestler before transitioning to MMA, and I've seen about 5 of his fights and he's never been on the wrong end of a grappling exchange in those fights.
Before his UFC debut against Fili i saw his fights at CES MMA and idk, there he was piecing up people on the stand up but the last guy he fought before UFC and the last one before he had that 3 year lay off (wtf) were both able to take him down some times as far as i can remember, but you're right, at the end of the scrambles he was the one on top most times, although when on top he is not very active and plays it safe.

Not saying he's a Manhoef or something like that but so far from what i've at memory i'd say a powerful wrestler like Volkanovski, Kennedy, Glenn gets him down easily and i wanna see how he reacts then.

Before his UFC debut against Fili i saw his fights at CES MMA and idk, there he was piecing up people on the stand up but the last guy he fought before UFC and the last one before he had that 3 year lay off (wtf) were both able to take him down some times as far as i can remember, but you're right, at the end of the scrambles he was the one on top most times, although when on top he is not very active and plays it safe.

Not saying he's a Manhoef or something like that but so far from what i've at memory i'd say a powerful wrestler like Volkanovski, Kennedy, Glenn gets him down easily and i wanna see how he reacts then.

I'll watch those ones. I wasn't implying that he's nearly as good at grappling as Zabit or Edgar or someone like that, but I haven't seen it as a liability yet either. I think his size will help him a lot against a lot of grapplers, but then again, if he keeps Improving like he is, then it's going to be harder and harder to get past his jab and get a straight shot on his hips. His footwork and control of distance is looking amazing.

Back