DarkneT

Khamzat sucks
@Gold
Reaction score
Enough of the 'Francis' threads

I told you all he was gonna look like an idiot and I was right

..again

Anyway

FRANCIMAR Barroso, what the fuck was that and what the fuck was it doing on a main card of PPV?
His last fight win Stewart was absolutely awful, his fight with Jimmo was awful
That shit show last night was awful
AND
He's always losing!

Now I know full well the LHW division is a bag of crap, but does this need to be on the main card of a PPV seriously?

Both Villante and Barroso need to get cut. This is just ridiculous.

They chose to fucking cut Frankenstein (Luis Henrique Da Silva) after going to war with the best kickboxer on planet Earth (Gökhan Saki), but somehow these 2 remain on the roster.
Frankenstein would kill both of these bums.

They chose to fucking cut Frankenstein (Luis Henrique Da Silva) after going to war for 3 rounds with the best kickboxer on planet Earth (Gökhan Saki), but somehow these 2 remain on the roster.

Mate Villante is always getting slagged off by me
He's not a fighter
He's a tough guy

He always just looks happy to be in there, happy to be having a go
And of course he is, how else would this dumb shit pull over 100k a year

Should not be in the elite orgs at all and if Gian of all people is showing you up in the striking department
You (francimar) should be gone aswell

And yeah I love that example with Frankenstein it's a joke
I always say krylov aswell, but people tell me it'a more to do with him wanting to fight in Russia
Where... I bet you an extra digit in his cheques would of had him staying put

The worst part is that i don't think any of them will be cut, they're 6-6 and 4-4 now, probably will be used as tests to prospects, at least Rakic looked "OK" against Barroso. I usually support brazilians but i can't, i just can't root for Barroso, him and Assunção are the 2 most boring fighters in UFC, T Wood is up there aswell but once in 3 or 4 fights he gets a good KO at least..

They chose to fucking cut Frankenstein (Luis Henrique Da Silva) after going to war for 3 rounds with the best kickboxer on planet Earth (Gökhan Saki), but somehow these 2 remain on the roster.
Frankestein has the fight IQ of a rock, he would probably lose in some bizarre way to both, i'm glad he was cut..
And it's not like Frankestein didn't tried to go to the ground with Saki, he did, but in a sloppy way and Saki defended it

Enough of the 'Francis' threads

I told you all he was gonna look like an idiot and I was right

..again

Anyway

FRANCIMAR Barroso, what the fuck was that and what the fuck was it doing on a main card of PPV?
His last fight win Stewart was absolutely awful, his fight with Jimmo was awful
That shit show last night was awful
AND
He's always losing!

Now I know full well the LHW division is a bag of crap, but does this need to be on the main card of a PPV seriously?

I was thinking the same think, was there ever a worse fighter on PPV main card?

Frankestein has the fight IQ of a rock, he would probably lose in some bizarre way to both, i'm glad he was cut..
And it's not like Frankestein didn't tried to go to the ground with Saki, he did, but in a sloppy way and Saki defended it

Saki vs Frankenstein was stopped early and the fight was awesome, come on. Frankenstein at least brings it - he always gets into wars. He's one of the only LHWs that's always fun to watch.
He certainly has a better Fight IQ than Barroso, too.

I'm not saying he's some world beater, but to cut him after a great fight with Gökhan Saki is ridiculous, especially because LHW is so shallow.

Hopefully this card bombs so we send the message that we are NOT ok with a 2 fight PPV. Everything else was at best FS1 card level.

That fight did NOT belong on a pay portion of the card.....thats prelim shit.

Really, UFC should have put one “high-profile” fight leading into those title fights, especially with the extra charge they put on the card. Kattar performed but plodding ass Gian? GTFO

Saki vs Frankenstein was stopped early and the fight was awesome, come on. Frankenstein at least brings it - he always gets into wars. He's one of the only LHWs that's always fun to watch.
He certainly has a better Fight IQ than Barroso, too.

I'm not saying he's some world beater, but to cut him after a great fight with Gökhan Saki is ridiculous, especially because LHW is so shallow.
I don't think it was early, his head bounced like 3x in the floor, he was done, he just didn't went out, but he was badly hurt and i think people exaggerate in how much he did hurt Saki, the turkish man has a hell of a chin, he was just looking for a counter

Yeah Frankestein is exciting but he was 2-4 and just beat 2 bums who were cut aswell..
I think it was the right thing, Frankestein can improve somewhere and comeback, he's only 28, to LHW standards that's young.

Yeah Frankestein is exciting but he was 2-4 and just beat 2 bums who were cut aswell..
I think it was the right thing, Frankestein can improve somewhere and comeback, he's only 28, to LHW standards that's young.

I'll take 2-4 in 6 exciting fights over Gian Villante anyday, honestly.
I don't necessarely disagree with the cut itself, but I think the cut is ridiculous considering that there are LHWs signed that are infinitely worse than Frankenstein and put on way worse fights.

I don't think it's fair to call out only Barroso for being boring, Villante is usually involved in boring fights and I wish they'd put him on the prelims so I don't have to watch him fight. It was kind of expected that it was going to be a boring fight so I don't understand why they would put it on the main card, especially since none of the are going to climb the rankings.

And I know it was their jobs but the commentary talking this shit show up was awful

Moaning at the crowd for booing?

Like...

And I know it was their jobs but the commentary talking this shit show up was awful

Moaning at the crowd for booing?

Like...

Commentary was a shitshow in itself. Crazy to think that WME/UFC actually thinks 3-man commentary and Cruz + Rogan are a good idea.

What the fuck?

Still not PPV main card level. That's what FS1 cards are for.
Dude you only care about names? These 2 fights delivered a lot, fuck off ffs. These 4 man always bring it, they're fun to watch, UFC gave them the main card spotlight and their fights lived up, it's what should matter.

<3>

Barroso fights like a remote control action figure. He only does something when his coaches tell him to. Other than that, he looks like he has no fcuking idea what he is doing there.

It's depressing because he is supposed to be this badass kickboxer with brutal low kicks, but we only get to see a very, very small glimpse of all that.

Commentary was a shitshow in itself. Crazy to think that WME/UFC actually thinks 3-man commentary and Cruz + Rogan are a good idea.

What the fuck?

I dunno man I'm really starting to wonder what the fuck I'm watching nowadays
Or are we just at the point where we're just too smart for the sport?
Maybe newer fans were buying into how Barroso is trying to wear on Gian and finish him in the last round'
-Cruz
And how the Boston crowd are rough and take no prisoners
-Rogan

Back