Seriously, This Guy Is An Active UFC Fighter

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
but he can't keep up with some ballerinas. Which is the tougher sport now? LOL

Relatively speaking, MMA fighters are some of the worst athletes for their sport. Of all the professional sports I watch, MMA fighters are the only ones who can't perform at a high level for the duration of the scheduled match.

I know other athletes get tired too. However, the best ones, who compete at the highest level, don't gas to failure. They can still perform at a high level even when tired. I can't wait until we have better humans taking up the sport of MMA.

UFC MMA is my favorite sport, and I love it. So, miss me with that "then don't watch" nonsense. You can love something and still see areas that can be realistically improved. LOL

An active UFC fighter but also a bum on wheels.

Last edited:
Are u assuming that ballerinas can keep up with mma fighters?

An active UFC fighter but also a bum on 3 wheels.
He is still a UFC fighter, and he couldn't keep with a basic ballerina warm-up. Come on son, that is pathetic. A couch potato, I would understand, but dude is a professional athlete. LOL

Relatively speaking, MMA fighters are some of the worst athletes for their sport. Of all the professional sports I watch, MMA fighters are the only ones who can't perform at a high level for the duration of the scheduled match.

I know other athletes get tired too. However, the best ones, who compete at the highest level, don't gas to failure. They can still perform at a high level even when tired. I can't wait until we have better humans taking up the sport of MMA.

UFC MMA is my favorite sport, and I love it. So, miss me with that "then don't watch" nonsense. You can love something and still see areas that can be realistically improved. LOL

Very few sports require total body usage for 15-25 minutes at a time. Most have lulls and periods of rest in between short activities. Futbol is probably one of the worse for constant movement with burst over a sustained period.

Last edited:
he's mediocre as they come. also how you're still not banned

Lebron can be a Ballerina now ?

Are u assuming that ballerinas can keep up with mma fighters?
Regardless of skill, I will bet my house the ballerinas at the highest level can keep up with a basic MMA warm-up routine.

That was a warm-up. Not competition or skill training. LOL

A ballerina with 6 months training would clean out WMMA

Very few sports require total body usage for 15-15 minutes at a time. Most have lulls and periods of rest in between short activities. Futbol is probably one of the worse for constant movement with burst over a sustained period.
What level of football/soccer have you played?

Plus, Gian couldn't keep up with a warm-up routine. That routine was very generic, and I would expect a top level endurance athlete (especially of MMA which requires ballerina type movements) to keep up with it.

He won't be in the UFC much longer if he loses to Sam Alvey.

Let’s see LeBron play an entire 4 quarters. Or see Tom Brady play EVERY SECOND.

You don’t fight so please shut up

What level of football/soccer have you played?

Plus, Gian couldn't keep up with a warm-up routine. That routine was very generic, and I would expect a top level endurance athlete (especially of MMA which requires ballerina type movements) to keep up with it.
His Job is to fight. Let’s see those girls shoot a double leg

I am just going to post this Cathy Newman video for all the Sherdoggers who are going to come at me with Cathy Newman type of arguments. So, when I call you "Cathy Newman" you will have an idea of what I am referencing. LOL

Smarten and think about your response. Don't just be a contrarian for the sake of it.

Back