Seriously - Platinum Mike Perry is only 25 years old

KONE was a sheep.

Perrys roof of potential before these last two losses was out the roof. I don’t think that can really be argued against

I miss KONE.

Although I liked him better before (i) Mike Perry existed, and (ii) he became addicted to The War Room.

But I miss him.

@KONE was the Sherdog version of Mike Perry. Love him. Hate him. He was always entertaining. And had one of the best hairlines in the game.

RIP old friend.

PMP didn't even look sharp and was still more exciting than 99% of the other WW's.

I think he's going the Paul Felder route. A journeyman already. Max was right, he's slow and predictable. His KO's were in some very favorable match-ups.

Perrys roof of potential before these last two losses was out the roof. I don’t think that can really be argued against

lol you could say that about every fighter. And if you are an actual mma fan, you'd know Perry all he had was some physicality and good power, outside of that Perry doesn't have much in terms of craft

Fail thread, cuck ts, failed hype train. Move along, nothing to see here..

lol you could say that about every fighter. And if you are an actual mma fan, you'd know Perry all he had was some physicality and good power, outside of that Perry doesn't have much in terms of craft
Yea I mean Jouban showed that didn’t he. Perry still my boy

Never showered in the gym. Plus I look black Mike would have looked up to me.
Couldnt You just have wore your underwear in the shower? That's what kids did after gym class and wrestling practice at my school who had something to hide. Guess that kinda sucked wearing wet underwear after though.

Did any of you nut huggers watch that fight? That guy looked fucking terrible.

Couldnt You just have wore your underwear in the shower? That's what kids did after gym class and wrestling practice at my school who had something to hide. Guess that kinda sucked wearing wet underwear after though.

Nobody showers in my school after gym. Always thought that was just in movies or if you did team sports. Which I hated team sports.

Back