Seriously is Holly Holm natural?For a female she has very hard lean muscularity

Is that why she is the most tested fighter by USADA?

Well uhhhhh...

If she's passed...What idiocy are you going on about ? You kinda fucked your own argument, Poindexter.

Likely, you'll never become a chapter president of MENSA.

c86b92a7bbb65368d4178588b490db2d.500x250x13.gif

I believe hot girls receive testosterone via lots of semen deposits.

Unless she found a way to surpass usada, I don't think she is now. Do agree with this observation though.

Var or primo.

I think she was, but she's a gym rat as well...
im sure theres a bunch of tricks we don't know about to pass these tests. but its not normal for a woman's neck and traps to be that build. androgens do that

Most men arent life long athletes with the best coaches in the biz and have also a clean diet. Most men are like sherdoggers.
You do realize that you can keep putting on strength and muscle well into your late 30s, right? It's mainly reflexes, speed and endurance that go to shit at that age.

Endurance training does make it harder, but like I said before, Holm has been competing in martial arts since she was 20 so that is a lot of time to put on muscle.

womens-bantamweight-champion-holly-holm-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-picture-id506964424

Look at those ENORMOUS arms, bro. Must be on something.........
traps and neck respond the most to AAS, they have the most androgen receptors of any muscle group in the body, arms increase in size if you train arms.

also if she is on Anavar, which is a steroid used by females, it wouldnt cause a dramatic increase in muscle mass, just s great reduction in body fat and muscle hardening.

these are women on Anavar:
hqdefault.jpg
Testimonial-Anvarol-Sheena.jpg
female-bodybuilders.jpg

I don't think you realize how difficult it is to build muscle and keep body fat low when you have the T/E ratio of a woman.

men have a hard time building muscle with testosterone lives at 100-200 ng/dL
A woman's natural range is 10-70.

so why are these women bigger than most men who have low T

And we still get to have about 100 times the testosterone holly does. And guys that use the gym 3 times a week still wont have a back neck and shoulders like holly. And shes still in her late 30s.

im not even saying shes definitely on gear...sure makes you wonder tho

With holly she got more muscular with age.

You do realize that you can keep putting on strength and muscle well into your late 30s, right? It's mainly reflexes, speed and endurance that go to shit at that age.

Endurance training does make it harder, but like I said before, Holm has been competing in martial arts since she was 20 so that is a lot of time to put on muscle.

womens-bantamweight-champion-holly-holm-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-picture-id506964424

Look at those ENORMOUS arms, bro. Must be on something.........

Dont play stupid, you took a pic of her not prepping for a fight, go look at the pics fromthe ronda and bethe fights, the video i posted shows her capped shoulders, bulging back muscles, wide neck and popping traps

No one knows how big women can naturally get though. Through using the stats of every major natural bb champ and pre steroid era lifters we can determine a "max" natural size for male bodybuilders in contest shape. For example, no man under 6' has weighed in over 200 pounds in contest (below 7 percent bf) shape. 5'10, 205 pounds 6 percent bodyfat is just not possible naturally (or just not been done yet).

Indeed the most muscular males (for their height) are the last pre steroid era bodybuilding champions. Steve reeves and john Grimek. Reeves was 6'1, 215 at 8 percent bodyfat. Grimek was 5'8.5, 195 at 8 percent body fat. Both are confirmed naturals, mainly due to history absolving them. Both were retired from bodybuilding by 1949/1950. Americans started trialling steroids in 1954-1955, with the soviets in 1952-1954. With their careers (and peak sizes) hit in the mid 40s it's absurd to think they somehow were nearly a decade ahead of soviet and American Olympic weightlifting teams sport scientists.

Woman, no real clue, as natural bodybuilding is such a niche sport as is, so few women to draw stats from.

9bcdf63cdc55e919ca6984b6974ce745.jpg

that was interesting, cheers

much as some people nowadays will claim to be natural its impossible to really say

Holly Holm has certainly took PEDs. Like most other top level athletes. She has got a pass it seems due to people liking her, she dethroned Ronda (whom a lot of people hate), she seems like a nice girl and she's a White American.

Many female fighters who get accused of steroids have lesser bodies than Holly and are also more Feminine looking facially.

This physique right here is not attainable for a Woman naturally nor for most Men.

I'll repost the photo another user posted in this thread. A younger Holly as a professional boxer after a 'life time of exercise'. Here, she is most likely natural. Her arms, her face..it's all softer, slimmer and more feminine.
d4b233a1aed977de014c53f182370e06.jpg

For Women it is doubly hard to get low body fat and large muscles. When a Woman is sporting a body that puts many athletic Men to shame, you know something is amiss.

The whole 'oh, she/he has been working out all their life, you're just a fat lazy loser who has never exercised' excuse is pathetic. People who say this shit are the ones outing themselves for their ignorance on the limitations of the human body. Keep burying your heads in the sand bozos.

For example, here is Conor McGregor an athletically gifted male who has been working out for much of his life. Their are countless other top level athletic Men with lesser physiques than Holly Holm.

thats a fair question, you mean a chick? i honestly have a limited frame of reference. my tone in this thread may be pretty provocative but i still cant say for certain that holly is on gear. she is just more jacked than most guys will ever be, even many sporty guys.

i happen to know an elite female athlete, although she is a runner. i know she does all kinds of different strength work for general fitness. but she's just kinda wirey. can i honestly say that i know a chick who has naturally put on significant muscle mass to the point of looking like holly holm? hell naw, definitely not.

ive never actually been involved in a "maximum clean upper limit for females" conversation before, do you have an opinion on this yourself?
Well lets not play coy or stupid here. the repeated "i cannot say for certain she is on gear" is the exact same as saying "I think she is on gear" but it is the pussy way top accuse to someone. And that you admit you have no frame of reference for what a woman athlete with a life long dedication to working out should look like, but based on your admitted ignorant position you accuse her makes it even worse.

I've seen regular gym rat fitness competing women in my every day gym look as buff as Holly when they are pumping up. She certainly would not stand out at a woman's fitness competition. Nobody knows for sure if any one person, not yet busted is on the gear. I can say that about every single fighter on the roster not yet busted. Its a stupid, chicken shit thing to say honestly. And I say this as someone who cares nothing for Holly.

Well lets not play coy or stupid here. the repeated "i cannot say for certain she is on gear" is the exact same as saying "I think she is on gear" but it is the pussy way top accuse to someone. And that you admit you have no frame of reference for what a woman athlete with a life long dedication to working out should look like, but based on your admitted ignorant position you accuse her makes it even worse.

ill try to be tactful here but i dont think you will be receptive to what i have to say.

throughout this thread i have repeatedly chosen my words to reflect the fact that while i find holly's physique anomalous personally, that is not in itself enough to incriminate her. every time i bring up another line of thinking that seems to incriminate her, i preserve the possibility that i am wrong. i have no proof and i may indeed be wrong. you are unable to grasp that i am prepared to say all these things and still be wrong. i am not writing off her career or skills and i am not accusing her of being a steroid cheat. however i think her appearance looks suspicious. now, can you tell me why she is the second most tested athlete under usada? perhaps they also share these suspicions, and therefore they have made her a particular target?

usada are in a position to test holly if they find her appearance suspicious. they are doing that. i am only in a position to speculate. i am doing that.

is what usada is doing, a pussy way of accusing holly of being on gear? even though there is no standard for how a woman who works out should look, they are insinuating that she is as bad as vitor belfort and alistair overeem?

back up buddy. try to allow your mind to contemplate a little subtlety. i can be suspicious of someone from now until the end of time and never have to jump to an unproven conclusion. thats right where i am, i am simply suspicious of her. you get that? i find her suspicious, and draw no conclusion.

let me lastly say this. holly doesnt even fight in a way that you would expect a drug cheat to fight. she is perpetually gun shy and avoids outright confrontation. she's not picking chicks up and slamming the fuck out of them, and she isnt even blasting them with power punches. anyone could win via headkick knockout, you dont need to be on steroids to do that. and she isnt pursuing her opponents relentlessly either, as if she was on EPO.

the only issue i have with her is that she has a neck and shoulders like the ultimate warrior

ultimate-neck-development.jpg

This TS.
I understand that is not easy to do for us to build up lean muscle, but not everyone is doing steroids.
Her neck is not that thick, is an angle and she just got of a fight.
I'm not a professional athlete and I managed to pack lean muscle by eating and training, I can't possibly imagine how would that work for a girl that trains for living.

Pics?

I don't know why this question keeps coming up re. Holly.
Yes she looks very fit and strong but she's hardly Cyborg or pre-USADA Gadelha, etc.
Just a jacked Nordic ubergirl.

Holly Holm has certainly took PEDs. Like most other top level athletes. She has got a pass it seems due to people liking her, she dethroned Ronda (whom a lot of people hate), she seems like a nice girl and she's a White American.

Many female fighters who get accused of steroids have lesser bodies than Holly and are also more Feminine looking facially.

This physique right here is not attainable for a Woman naturally nor for most Men.

I'll repost the photo another user posted in this thread. A younger Holly as a professional boxer after a 'life time of exercise'. Here, she is most likely natural. Her arms, her face..it's all softer, slimmer and more feminine.
d4b233a1aed977de014c53f182370e06.jpg

For Women it is doubly hard to get low body fat and large muscles. When a Woman is sporting a body that puts many athletic Men to shame, you know something is amiss.

The whole 'oh, she/he has been working out all their life, you're just a fat lazy loser who has never exercised' excuse is pathetic. People who say this shit are the ones outing themselves for their ignorance on the limitations of the human body. Keep burying your heads in the sand bozos.

For example, here is Conor McGregor an athletically gifted male who has been working out for much of his life. Their are countless other top level athletic Men with lesser physiques than Holly Holm.

wow after seeing that old pic im convinced she's on var

ill try to be tactful here but i dont think you will be receptive to what i have to say.

throughout this thread i have repeatedly chosen my words to reflect the fact that while i find holly's physique anomalous personally, that is not in itself enough to incriminate her. every time i bring up another line of thinking that seems to incriminate her, i preserve the possibility that i am wrong. i have no proof and i may indeed be wrong. you are unable to grasp that i am prepared to say all these things and still be wrong. i am not writing off her career or skills and i am not accusing her of being a steroid cheat. however i think her appearance looks suspicious. now, can you tell me why she is the second most tested athlete under usada? perhaps they also share these suspicions, and therefore they have made her a particular target?

usada are in a position to test holly if they find her appearance suspicious. they are doing that. i am only in a position to speculate. i am doing that.

is what usada is doing, a pussy way of accusing holly of being on gear? even though there is no standard for how a woman who works out should look, they are insinuating that she is as bad as vitor belfort and alistair overeem?

back up buddy. try to allow your mind to contemplate a little subtlety. i can be suspicious of someone from now until the end of time and never have to jump to an unproven conclusion. thats right where i am, i am simply suspicious of her. you get that? i find her suspicious, and draw no conclusion.

let me lastly say this. holly doesnt even fight in a way that you would expect a drug cheat to fight. she is perpetually gun shy and avoids outright confrontation. she's not picking chicks up and slamming the fuck out of them, and she isnt even blasting them with power punches. anyone could win via headkick knockout, you dont need to be on steroids to do that. and she isnt pursuing her opponents relentlessly either, as if she was on EPO.

the only issue i have with her is that she has a neck and shoulders like the ultimate warrior
Ya you are still playing stupid while writing volumes assuming others will play along.

Fact is there is no reason for you to keep repeating "I cannot say for certain she is on gear". That is an accusation statement even if you somehow think it is cleverly veiled. It is not. Again there is not one person that has not yet been busted that I can say for certain is on gear. it is a completely irrelevant statement other than to accuse someone while trying to pretend you are not.

Well uhhhhh...

If she's passed...What idiocy are you going on about ? You kinda fucked your own argument, Poindexter.

USADA targets specific fighters more than others. I am not saying Holly is guilty of anything, however, there is some reason for that.

Look at the size of that neck, and the bulging muscles in her back and traps and the capped shoulders, remember this is a 36 year old woman.

Only a idiot or naive person thinks she is natural.

Back