Seriously is Holly Holm natural?For a female she has very hard lean muscularity

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look at the size of that neck, and the bulging muscles in her back and traps and the capped shoulders, remember this is a 36 year old woman.

Look at the size of that neck, and the bulging muscles in her back and traps and the capped shoulders, remember this is a 36 year old woman

Is Randy "The Natural" Couture, natural?

A lifelong multi-sport athlete including pro boxing and mma. Clean diet, the best coaches in the business and was born in a city that is over 1 mile high in most parts.

Nope, but it's fair, as she is a boxing champion which only has a straight left and not even a jab. Which is embarassing. She even has more kicks.

If you don't think that's possible clean for a 5"8 woman with good genes you probably never trained in your life.

She works hard man. Strength was an important part of her win over Ronda.

She's clean.

Look at the size of that neck, and the bulging muscles in her back and traps and the capped shoulders, remember this is a 36 year old woman.

my standard observation with holly is that most men will live and die without ever attaining that level of muscularity. and she doesnt have the benefit of testosterone that men do. yupp

When I saw this thread I thought people would be discussing her assets. :(

there is a photo of her in a bikini that does make you wonder for a second but i think its ban worthy at this point to post it.

She's unnaturally boring and noisy, I know that much.

clusoheadsmll.png

my standard observation with holly is that most men will live and die without ever attaining that level of muscularity. and she doesnt have the benefit of testosterone that men do. yupp

That's because most men don't work out their entire lives..........

Back