Seriously, how the hell can you tap with 1 second left?

It's still unusual to tap that fast to a triangle, which is clearly a slower choke than a RNC or a guillotine.
I would agree that being caught in a triangle gives you more options, but if the cartoid artery is pinched it doesn't really give you much time, especially if you've been caught on an exhale.

This post is a fuckin shame. No heart or brain, but the guy was actually in there competing while you’re yapping on Sherdog. Normally think your posts are alright but this is pathetic
it was a single fucking second. he didn't have the heart or the brains to do it. he made a clear mistake and that is it

I wasn't (didn't even know the dude), but was rooting for him anyway. Really bummed about that ending.
I mean just the way of saying. but he was undefeated and I wanted him to be one of these tough dagestani wrestlers like khabib. turns out he isn't, but I hope he bounces back
Tho he lost, I see it as a 'Chael win'. He may have tapped with a second left but showcased his skill and won 14 minutes and 50 seconds of the fight. Like many Dagestan fighters, they can tend to hiccup at first (Makhachev and Beckan) but I expect him to find his footing, a star we know he is an elite fighter. The guy is super young too.
yeah I mean he displayed some good skills, just needs to be more aware on the ground and realize that it doesn't matter how tight it was, he should have just waited a single second more and he would have won the fight

GSP tapped to Hughes with a second left in the round lol

A lot of people who have never been choked in this thread.

In the heat of the moment you are not going to be looking at the clock, and certainly not when in a tight triangle.

If certain submissions are done properly, it is virtually impossible to resist. Even for a few more seconds.

I had my thread about the same subject deleted because I suggested it could have been a fixed fight.

To all of those saying "you've never rolled, blah, blah, blah" well let me tell you this, I've watched thousands of fights and you simply do not tap to a choke with 7 seconds left. The hold is locked in at 7 seconds, the pressure would have only been applied at around 5 seconds left, and he taps with 1 second left. Some even say that you should never tap to a choke, nevermind tap after being in the hold for about 3 seconds. It's also a triangle, which isn't even a choke around your windpipe.

For me, it was awfully suspicious.

that fight was dissapointing...

its really obvious what happened... but I dont want to get dubbed.

Let me just say that Magomed made a lot of money that night.

I don't think he knew how much time was left. The triangle was tight and he panicked.

I choked on a big black dick before but i didn't tap because i'm not a pussy.

#nohomo

I had my thread about the same subject deleted because I suggested it could have been a fixed fight.

To all of those saying "you've never rolled, blah, blah, blah" well let me tell you this, I've watched thousands of fights and you simply do not tap to a choke with 7 seconds left. The hold is locked in at 7 seconds, the pressure would have only been applied at around 5 seconds left, and he taps with 1 second left. Some even say that you should never tap to a choke, nevermind tap after being in the hold for about 3 seconds. It's also a triangle, which isn't even a choke around your windpipe.

For me, it was awfully suspicious.

same happened to my thread...

He had the choke locked on for literally 2 seconds. Craig was a +600 underdog. These mods gotta realize that fighters will continue to do this type of shit if it goes unnoticed because they feel like they can get away with it. We the fans should have the right to voice our opinions. I love this sport. And shit like this is ruining it.

not only that but magomeds body language and everything just didnt seem like he lost a fight in the very last second.

It was a triangle, so totally doable to resist a couple of seconds.

same happened to my thread...

He had the choke locked on for literally 2 seconds. Craig was a +600 underdog. These mods gotta realize that fighters will continue to do this type of shit if it goes unnoticed because they feel like they can get away with it. We the fans should have the right to voice our opinions. I love this sport. And shit like this is ruining it.

not only that but magomeds body language and everything just didnt seem like he lost a fight in the very last second.
I'm very happy that you let me know this.

It's incredible to me how many people out there think that things like fixed fights aren't possible.

Are you honestly telling me that a Russian wouldn't "take a dive" for 200k upfront, when he is making 20 and 20?

I've watched thousands of fights, never seen someone tap that quick to a choke, not even PVZ.

It's still unusual to tap that fast to a triangle, which is clearly a slower choke than a RNC or a guillotine.

All depends on how tight and perfectly places the choke was. Some can hit like a freight train.

People who have never been in those situations have no idea. Thing is this guy will be harder on himself for the loss than anyone can ever imagine. Losing with one second after winning the entire fight so far. Losing his "0" and everything else riding on that fight . Feel kinda bad for him.. But damn, a lot of credit has to go to the guy that best him. What heart and toughness to pull it off at the end

Agreed. It's very easy to panic, even with some experience.

This, When a choke first locks in there is a panic that sets in that is very hard overcome.

I'm very happy that you let me know this.

It's incredible to me how many people out there think that things like fixed fights aren't possible.

Are you honestly telling me that a Russian wouldn't "take a dive" for 200k upfront, when he is making 20 and 20?

I've watched thousands of fights, never seen someone tap that quick to a choke, not even PVZ.

likewise to you. It pisses me off. I wish there were more people like you on sherdog... If there was, then I GUARANTEE there wouldnt be any fixed fights.
I've seen thousands of fights too. I know whats real and what isn't. And that shit was just not real.

a message to all sherbros... please... dont be so naive. if you guys arent able to see whats real and what isn't... this will continue to happen... and I might aswell just watch WWE.

Yeah the GSP thing - was devastating

to be one second away from survival

He couldn't have possibly known the time left and either way was fucked with that amazing sub

Back