Crime Possible Terroist Attack in Toronto, 10 Dead

That wasn't me. Sorry dude.

I just think that Christianity is not a big factor in Canada's success. Piggybacking on the ruthlessness of other empires is. First British, then the American. We reaped the benefit of their exploitation without damaging our reputation.

It bothers me when my fellow Canadians insult and mock the United States when it is the United States that has allowed Canada to live in the naive bubble it has enjoyed for so many years.

The incel revenge narrative is a bit unsubstantiated, at least with statistics - i mean, Japan would see something like this weekly considering the rampant amount of men who cant find love there.

It is a new thing for the media to talk about. We will probably be hearing the word incel thousands of times through panel discussion and special presentations over the next few weeks. There will suddenly be countless incel experts appearing on news programs and talk shows.

I’d bet there’s some War Room regulars that could provide expert testimony.

It is a new thing for the media to talk about. We will probably be hearing the word incel thousands of times through panel discussion and special presentations over the next few weeks. There will suddenly be countless incel experts appearing on news programs and talk shows.

sometimes you just gotta get grimy

giphy.gif

So the right is mad that Muslims aren't being blamed for a terrorist attack by some guy who hated women and isn't Muslim? Nice.

Nope but I'm not going to automatically assume he is a Muslim and then demand all of Canada demonizes all Muslims.

Thats cool, just the way you authoritatively said he wasnt muslim made it seem like you had information on his religion

Canada is really slow, eh...

No reports on the victims, no media coverage of the perps family reaction, or insights -- just dry humping of a facebook message for 24 hrs.
I think Canada likes to do things the proper way.

Its Americans that need to know who to demonize and wish death upon within minutes of this stuff.

I respect the way Canada handles their business.

I think Canada likes to do things the proper way.

Its Americans that need to know who to demonize and wish death upon within minutes of this stuff.

I respect the way Canada handles their business.

I prefer the american aggressive journalism approach -- they would be all over this dudes records, online history, at his parents front door piecing together a history to go off. So far, we have very little on the guy.

I prefer the american aggressive journalism approach -- they would be all over this dudes records, online history, at his parents front door piecing together a history to go off. So far, we have very little on the guy.

Cucknada in a nutshell

So the right is mad that Muslims aren't being blamed for a terrorist attack by some guy who hated women and isn't Muslim? Nice.
Post some examples of people mad that it wasn't a muslim.

The incel revenge narrative is a bit unsubstantiated, at least with statistics - i mean, Japan would see something like this weekly considering the rampant amount of men who cant find love there.

Isn't the Japanese problem more like MGTOW rather than Incel?

Back