Crime Possible Terroist Attack in Toronto, 10 Dead

The fucking retard, Justin Trudeau, spewing his typical meaningless bullshit:

“We cannot as Canadians choose to live in fear every single day as we go about our daily business. We need to focus on doing what we can and we must keep Canadians safe, while we stay true to the freedoms and values that we all as Canadians hold dear.” http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/toronto-van-attack

Trudeau's idea of safe means special treatment for Islam, opening the borders to the world, giving welfare to illegal immigrants, paying out terrorists and bringing known ISIS members into Canada with the ridiculous plan to "rehabilitate" them. Trudeau is a piece of shit.

Yeah, why won't Trudeau use a (not) terrorist attack by (not) a muslim to crack down on Muslims. Screw him.

Do YOU have any statistics to back THAT up?

Christians?
Christians have been the overwhelming majority of the population since it's inception. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Canada
83% in 1991, 77% in 2001, 67% in 2011

The values of Canadians are mostly Christian values, the same ones that shaped most of the West, because most of the people in the country, and most of the West, subscribe to that religion.

Christians have been the overwhelming majority of the population since it's inception. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Canada

The values of Canadians are mostly Christian values, the same ones that shaped most of the West, because most of the people in the country, and most of the West, subscribe to that religion.
And what are these so-called Christian values?

And what are these so-called christian values?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_values

Either way, the country was not made the way it was by Muslims, Buddhists, Indians, etc. They certainly have been contributing to the country as of recently. But to peg the success of Canada on diversity is simply a lie. It succeeded far before diversity showed up on our shores.

Now please back up your statement that most of the rise in crime in Canada is due to white people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_values

Either way, the country was not made the way it was by Muslims, Buddhists, Indians, etc. They certainly have been contributing to the country as of recently. But to peg the success of Canada on diversity is simply a lie. It succeeded far before diversity showed up on our shores.

Now please back up your statement that most of the rise in crime in Canada is due to white people.
That wasn't me. Sorry dude.

I just think that Christianity is not a big factor in Canada's success. Piggybacking on the ruthlessness of other empires is. First British, then the American. We reaped the benefit of their exploitation without damaging our reputation.

I just think that Christianity is not a big factor in Canada's success. Piggybacking on the ruthlessness of other empires is. First British, then the American. We reaped the benefit of their exploitation without damaging our reputation.

This whole bit about "muh Judaeo-Christian values " is overplayed IMO, the Greco-Roman tradition is far more important. The West had been dominant before Christianity ever came along and Middle Eastern Christians never found the success that Westerners did despite having a deeper history with the religion.

Was it "turn the other cheek" that allowed the West to conquer most of the world or was it mastery of infantry warfare that was suited to the use of firearms?

Was it "love thy neighbor" or concepts like citizenship and representative government that made Western political systems so efficient?

It wasn't the tradition of Jesus that elevated the West, it was the tradition of Caesar. @TheGreatA knows what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

They created the society you see today. They thought and cared about future generations until an evil plan was concocted to change all of that. Now lots of selfish people are running around.

Nothing. But it explains why people aren't gonna just swallow his platitudes. #TorontoStrong.
He made a gesture to a grieving neighbour. That's what human beings do.

This whole bit about "muh Judaeo-Christian values " is overplayed IMO, the Greco-Roman tradition is far more important. The West had been dominant before Christianity ever came along and Middle Eastern Christians never found the success that Westerners did despite having a deeper hsitory with the religion.

Was it "turn the other cheek" that allowed the West to conquer most of the world or was it mastery of infantry warfare that was suited to the use of firearms?

Was it "love thy neighbor" or concepts like citizenship and representative government that made Western political systems so efficient?

It wasn't the tradition of Jesus that elevated the West, it was the tradition of Caesar. @TheGreatA knows what I'm talking about.
Give credit where credit is due. I am personally completely agnostic but I believe Christianity played a pivotal role in the West. It has had a great impact (even on myself as an agnostic in the 21st century) in the sense that it created:
- the role to create a strong family and community without being overly restrictive
- the fear of eternal damnation for committing terrible sins
- freedom to dissociate from the religion
- acute focus on improving technology, promoting science, etc., mainly responsible for the Scientific Revolution

Give credit where credit is due. I am personally completely agnostic but I believe Christianity played a pivotal role in the West. It has had a great impact (even on myself as an agnostic in the 21st century) in the sense that it created:
- the role to create a strong family and community without being overly restrictive
- the fear of eternal damnation for committing terrible sins
- freedom to dissociate from the religion
- acute focus on improving technology, promoting science, etc., mainly responsible for the Scientific Revolution
I don't think any of that is true. Family and community is not why the West rose to become so dominant, it was the political and military systems that lead them there and both are of the Greco-Roman tradition. As far as science goes, the Renaissance and the subsequent scientific revolution seems more fueled by the revival of Greek thought so I think you're wrong there too.

Its not that the West benefited from Christian values, its that Christianity benefited from Western values as it traveled far further once it attached itself to the Greco-Roman, and later Western European, imperial project. Before that it was the religion of politically irrelevant Middle Easterners.

Self-driving cars - one of the more reactionary/insane things I've read in this thread. Give up your driving freedoms so that terrorists won't drive into crowds.

- give up your guns

- give up your knives

- give up your ability to drive freely

blah-de-blah blah blah
This!

I don't believe he actually gives a shit.

He has to say that.
Weather or not he actually cares is irrelevant. He made the appropriate gesture given the circumstance. Saying nothing would have been far worse.

You’re seriously saying Donald Trump has to do something?
That man gives no fucks about how it’s supposed to be done. The Donald does what he wants, whenever he wants to do it. :)

I don't believe he actually gives a shit.

He has to say that.

Back