Crime Possible Terroist Attack in Toronto, 10 Dead

EL CORINTHIAN

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I say seriously because it's not even on the news yet. A friend of mine apparently is 5 minutes away and someone has driven their car into a crowd of people . 12 have been hit and 4 have died. Happened in the Finch and young area.

That's all i got for now will update when i hear more.

Update
Some articles have already been posted but i'll leave this here for now

dbfhyxcw0aa8lci-e1524506939639.jpg

Numerous people injured after van hits pedestrians in north Toronto

Police are investigating after a van slammed into a group of pedestrians in North Toronto.

Emergency crews were called to Yonge Street and Finch Avenue East, near the North York Civic Centre, around 1:30 p.m., after a white van mounted the sidewalk and struck a number of people.

Police initially estimated that eight to 10 pedestrians were hit, but clarified on Twitter a short time later that it is “too early to confirm the number of pedestrians struck or their injuries.”

The van, which appeared to be a Ryder rental van, then fled the area, making it roughly two kilometers before being stopped near Poyntz Avenue. The driver’s side door of the van – which had severe front-end damage - remained open as police taped off the area.

Police have not released any information about the cause of the crash..........
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...orted-after-van-hits-people-in-north-toronto/

Last edited:
Heard that at least 8 people have been hit. I also heard that there have been fatalities but didn't know that if the number has been confirmed. No idea yet if it was terrorism, drunk/drugs or some other craziness. Fuck this isn't good.

we need self driving cars that work. it could stop this. we arent quite there yet. within a few years at most hopefully this will be impossible.

it was only a matter of time...sad news indeed...

Heard that at least 8 people have been hit. I also heard that there have been fatalities but didn't know that if the number has been confirmed. No idea yet if it was terrorism, drunk/drugs or some other craziness. Fuck this isn't good.

The report I read said it was a “white van”. I think we’ve seen this pattern enough to venture a guess

A van drove on the sidewalk starting at Yonge street & Finch Ave, then drove south and was eventually abandoned just south of Yonge Street & Sheppard, about 2 subway stops away.

Still looking for the driver of van

Shit is real!

What neighbourhood full of infidels was lucky enough to get a visit from the white van of prosperity and peace?

Back