Serious thread here. GSP vs Khabib should they fight?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Id like to here opinions from Sherdog on NOT ONLY WHO will win but HOW DO YOU SEE that fight going ?

Lets discuss TWO guys fighting who are similar in that they have the same strengths ...

BOTH having take downs that are nearly impossible for other opponents can stop....

TWO master grapplers with two different styles. BOTH fighters who break their opponents mentally and physically in every fight thus far.

Break it down for me DISCUSS

Last edited:
No

T-Ferg is next for Khabib.

Woodley vs GSP is the other fight to make.

I think GSP has the perfect style to beat Khabib. Amazing tdd plus teh jab. Whether he can implement that is another question. He isn't getting any younger and Khabib is in his prime..

No.

GSP disrupted one division and then ran away.
He should not be allowed to do it again.

And Tony has earned it.

Nurmagomedov-Ferguson

GSP-McGregor

Book it Dana!

No I am so tired of guys getting shots in new division they havent deserved. GSP never been to 155 and he is old now. The older you are the harder it is to go down in weight. So why make a super fight when you cant be sure the guy can even make the weights?

Honestly, I don’t think it benefits either fighter. If khabib wins everyone writes it off as GSP past his prime and was dealing with illness. If GSP wins.....it ruins one of the most exciting fighters we have right now and he doesn’t defend belt, holds up the Lw division

I think GSP has the perfect style to beat Khabib. Amazing tdd plus teh jab. Whether he can implement that is another question. He isn't getting any younger and Khabib is in his prime..
A jab is not going to do anything to Khabib. Khabib will out wrestle GSP easily. GSP is too old, we aren't in 2009 anymore. Khabib will brutally TKO him

Sure why not lol

Rather see this than a bullshit mayweather fight.

I don't want to see this fight.

It's an interesting fight, to be sure.

GSP has possibly the all time best MMA wrestling, but Khabib is in that argument as well.

I think a lot of it would boil down to if GSP could actually counter-wrestle Khabib enough to keep the fight standing for a considerable amount of time.

If so, he wins. He has the reach, and sharper striking, particularly the jab and kicks.

If not, Khabib could win via GNP domination imo.

No...pointless fight for a retired fighter and a champ who should be defending.

GSP by Koscheck orbital-busting jab.

I think GSP was wanting to fight Conor for an easy win and big money.

GSP via negating Khabib's strengths and jabbing him into Bolivian.

I answered your question. Don’t be mad cuz you didn’t like my answer.
ferg has nothing to do with the conversation. Lol ?

Idc about your answer. IF they fightgood for them but GSP wants Khabib and Khabib wants GSP. Only you say FERG is next ....he may be. BUT again its not made, only you are saying thats next. Until its made idc about it I care about what they are talking about currently.

ferg has nothing to do with the conversation. Lol ?

Idc about your answer. IF they fightgood for them but GSP wants Khabib and Khabib wants GSP. Only you say FERG is next ....he may be. BUT gain its not made, only you are saying thats next. Until its made idc about it I care about what they are talking about currently.
No GSP vs Khabib shouldn’t fight because Tony Ferguson gets his title shot vs Khabib and GSP has never competed at LW.

GSP vs Woodley for the battle of the WW GOAT is the fight everyone should be clamoring for next.

Back