serious question about Mike Perry

It's ironic that a gay guy is disappointed for someone being proud of hating gay people?

You see, you're the gay guy in these forums, and you own it. I respect that.

These Perry Fairies clearly want to take a Platinum load in their mouths, but try to pretend they're really straight.

You see, you're the gay guy in these forums, and you own it. I respect that.

These Perry Fairies clearly want to take a Platinum load in their mouths, but try to pretend they're really straight.

Oh, yeah. They need to own it.
I've never seen an athlete's fan base that mentions how huge they think his cock is so much.
I have them on ignore.

It's ironic that a gay guy is disappointed for someone being proud of hating gay people?

I'm not proud of it, it's the way I am wired. Just like you're wired to be into dudes.
Why can you judge me for the way I'm wired but I can't judge you for the way you're wired?

Kind of a double-standard, imo.

That's not being racist and you know it.

Yes it is.
Racism, by definition, is the acknowledgement that there are different races of humans and the belief that they differ (only if ever so slightly), that's the actual definition of racism. Look it up.
So if I'm saying that blacks are genetically predisposed to be better runners than white people (which you can find many scientific articles on who either debunk it or agree with it) then I'm already a racist, per definition.
Just to clarify: I don't believe in it.

I'm not proud of it, it's the way I am wired. Just like you're wired to be into dudes.
Why can you judge me for the way I'm wired but I can't judge you for the way you're wired?

Kind of a double-standard, imo.

Yes it is.
Racism, by definition, is the acknowledgement that there are different races of humans and the belief that they differ (only if ever so slightly), that's the actual definition of racism. Look it up.
So if I'm saying that blacks are genetically predisposed to be better runners than white people (which you can find many scientific articles on who either debunk it or agree with it) then I'm already a racist, per definition.
Just to clarify: I don't believe in it.

It's not a double standard to not want to be hated for no reason. A double standard would be hating you for being straight.

Definition of racism:
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

It's not a double standard to not want to be hated for no reason. A double standard would be hating you for being straight.

Definition of racism:
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

That definition is flawed, or in other words just simply wrong. Look up a scientific paper or even wikipedia for the right definition of racism.
Oxford living dictionary describes it as
"
The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
‘theories of racism’"

That definition is flawed, or in other words just simply wrong. Look up a scientific paper or even wikipedia for the right definition of racism.
Oxford living dictionary describes it as
"
The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
‘theories of racism’"

It's in my nature not to look up multiple sources. I could improve myself and grow as a human being, but I'd rather accept my easily fixed faults and blame other definitions for existing.

i'm new here so was hoping you guys can help me out with something. just saw some of Mike Perry's fights and starting to like him. fun to watch definitely have potential ect. so now do i have to start acting stupid like all his sherdog fans?

I'm the original founder of the Platinum Nation. It was much better when I was the only member, or person who knew who he was. Now you have a bunch of dorks running around in fake diamond watches trying to act like him, sad! Buy real diamond watches folks!

Back