*Serious question about Lesnar fighting Jon Jones*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
He would be even more scared than when he fought Overeem? I mean, like a punching bag, afraid of getting punched on the face?

Or even more red than when he fought Cain?

LOL, at Brock saying he will fight Jones "anytime, anywhere". Whike it's impossible, it is fine. Would love to see Brock's face if Dana announces he'll try to get that fight. Lesnar would look so scared after the first spinning elbow from Jones.

"Serious question" = rhetoric shit

People write off Brock too easily. I actually don't like him at all, but he does have the ability to beat a lot of guys.

Yea the guy that signed to fight Carwin, ubereem, Cain and hunt is scared of a guy who went to decision against OSP

Brock wins.. takedown in GnP.

Scared of Jones ? yea cause he has so much KO power.

Brock faced monster after monster but nope Bones Jones is the scary one to you huh ?

What other stupid match ups that will never happen should we talk about?

Cyborg vs Bisping?

Lesnar would gnp Jones to oblivion. Talking about takedown defense? He took Cain down.... Jones only chance would be a hell mary sub and he is no Mir.

What other stupid match ups that will never happen should we talk about?

Cyborg vs Bisping?
THe UFC seems to be heading down freakshow alley. This fight could happen if jones wanted it. Jones might want it for the payday.

If ur so certain it won't happen put ur account on the line.

PS - I don't think it will happen but no way do I rule it out like u

dude brock doesnt give a fuck ... hes scared ... yeah right <{Heymansnicker}> he would probably make him his wife, if he trained in this 20s with modern camp .. any1 with a time machine? even with his 40 years, you shouldnt underestimate brock. this white boy is legit
{<jordan}

Jones has zero KO power and his tko finished have come from top control. He's not fast like Cain or possesses the power of ubereem, carwin, or hunt. As much as Brock hates getting punched he's never been ko'd or severely rocked. Jon gets the biggest dish of humble pie if he tries this

tenor.gif

Both are juicers so at least there's a level playing field.

There is a massive difference in punching power between Overeem and jones, I think Lesnar has a good chance his wrestling is good and although he's predictable he is just to big and strong for jones

I'm shocked people would favor Jones here. He doesn't seem to have the KO power that Brock fears and despite being a world class wrestler in his own right, would have to overcome a significant strength difference.

This would be a massive addition to his legacy if he pulled it off. Brock is a bigger, stronger and possibly even faster wrestler.

He would be even more scared than when he fought Overeem? I mean, like a punching bag, afraid of getting punched on the face?

Or even more red than when he fought Cain?

LOL, at Brock saying he will fight Jones "anytime, anywhere". Whike it's impossible, it is fine. Would love to see Brock's face if Dana announces he'll try to get that fight. Lesnar would look so scared after the first spinning elbow from Jones.
<LikeReally5>

JJ is known to have devastating KO power....{<hhh]

let's see.... one is a LHW, one is so roided up he has to cut weight to make HW... this fight would definitely happen!

Back