Serious discussion: If you think Conor plausibly beats Floyd, explain how

Plausible? Hell no lol..... Floyd has the best defense in the history of boxing. He has made ELITE boxers look silly trying to hit him. Conor is not an elite boxer so he is and should be a huge underdog.

Possible? Hell yeah! His power and unique angles always give him a shot. He also seems to do things no one expects him to be able do so I am done doubting the guy.

If it is in fact a boxing fight, yeah, Conor isn't winning that. If it's a MMA fight, Conor wins easily. If it's mixed rules, I think Conor could do better than expected if he has the small MMA gloves

Conor has 1 punch KO power, can't count out a guy like that.

Hitting floyd with a 1 punch KO in the first min of the 1st round. After 1 round Floyd has already adjusted to he's power shot and will pick him apart.

Conor has 1 punch KO power, can't count out a guy like that.

Against a guy that is 1000 times more skilled and athletic? A guy who has taken flush shots from boxers more talented and powerful then Conor? Yeah you should count Conor out

If it is in fact a boxing fight, yeah, Conor isn't winning that. If it's a MMA fight, Conor wins easily. If it's mixed rules, I think Conor could do better than expected if he has the small MMA gloves

Small gloves favors the guy thats faster, more accurate, better footwork, better use of angles, better timing and better reflexes and head movement. Small gloves would just make it even worse for Conor. The best chance for Conor to not get his ass kicked is if they use huge ass gloves that he can curl up in and hope for the best

Small gloves favors the guy thats faster, more accurate, better footwork, better use of angles, better timing and better reflexes and head movement. Small gloves would just make it even worse for Conor. The best chance for Conor to not get his ass kicked is if they use huge ass gloves that he can curl up in and hope for the best
Have you ever watched Floyd box? He hides behind the shoulder and his gloves. Take that away from him and see how well that style works.

Walk him down and put the left on his chin

Because Floyd has never fought an opponent that could hit hard...

Conor has to somehow try to do some unconventional shit. Floyd has seen everything boxing has to offer. Conor has to be in full I don't give a fuck mode. I honestly don't think Floyd can KO him, Conor is used to 4oz gloves and kick to the face. He has to find a way that boxer don't usually fight that fits his style.

Have you ever watched Floyd box? He hides behind the shoulder and his gloves. Take that away from him and see how well that style works.

Have you ever watched Floyd? That is only one of the MANY styles Floyd boxes with. One of the reasons he is impossible to time is he is constantly changing his stance, footwork, guard etc... He has actually done that less and less the older he got. Against someone like Conor he wouldn't need to box like that because Conor doesn't have the skill or footwork to back Floyd up anyway. Are you really stupid enough to think the only way Floyd can fight is the shoulder roll? Come on. Even coming from an MMA fan that makes you sound stupid. Floyd has the best head movement in the game and Conor wouldn't be able to land shit on him no matter how small the gloves are

Because Floyd has never fought an opponent that could hit hard...

Conor has to somehow try to do some unconventional shit. Floyd has seen everything boxing has to offer. Conor has to be in full I don't give a fuck mode. I honestly don't think Floyd can KO him, Conor is used to 4oz gloves and kick to the face. He has to find a way that boxer don't usually fight that fits his style.

Floyd would be landing at will though. It would look like Floyd vs Gatti but only last a round MAYBE two if Floyd wants to mess around a bit. Sure Conor has been hit with kicks and small gloves, but this would be the first time he fought someone who can land any punch at any time

Horse shoes in his gloves.

Plausible? Hell no lol..... Floyd has the best defense in the history of boxing. He has made ELITE boxers look silly trying to hit him. Conor is not an elite boxer so he is and should be a huge underdog.

Possible? Hell yeah! His power and unique angles always give him a shot. He also seems to do things no one expects him to be able do so I am done doubting the guy.

This is Boxing we are talking about. What "unique" angles is Conor coming with? Conor has by far the worst understanding of angles out of anyone Floyd has boxed in years. Hell, Floyd just fought the king of "unique" angles Manny and schooled him. Conor's "unique" angles are nothing to any good boxer

Back