Series: BLOODLINE on Netflix

I can't say which is they better of the two as i've only seen one episode of Bloodline but Fargo is a must watch.

Cheers fella. Told the wife that Bob Odenkirk was in it too and we gave it another go last night. We're both in for the rest of the season now.

Anyone watch this? Its another pretty cool Netflix original I started on when Season 1 premiered. It has 2 full seasons available now and has already been renewed for a 3rd if I'm not mistaken. Pretty cool drama series. Netflix has been doing a great job at getting original content out there. I think pretty soon their library is going to rival companies like HBO and Showtime for original content.

Haven't heard very much about it from other people in the Mayberry. Any fans?

I have yet to start this, but after watching Stranger Things all weekend long, I'm thinking I might have to give this a shot.

I'm honestly blown away by how good some of the Netflix content is. I was beyond pleased with Stranger Things and House of Cards.

I have yet to start this, but after watching Stranger Things all weekend long, I'm thinking I might have to give this a shot.

I'm honestly blown away by how good some of the Netflix content is. I was beyond pleased with Stranger Things and House of Cards.
Haven't watched Stranger Things or House of Cards yet actually, but I've heard good things about both.

I watched the first season and am about halfway through the second. Pretty good show.

Haven't watched Stranger Things or House of Cards yet actually, but I've heard good things about both.

Dawg... Start Stranger Things right ****ing now. You are doing yourself a huge disservice by not starting that show. It feels like E.T. meets an episode of Twilight Zone with huge influences coming from Spielberg. And did I mention it takes place in the early 80s? Thats right, its so awesome.

Dawg... Start Stranger Things right ****ing now. You are doing yourself a huge disservice by not starting that show. It feels like E.T. meets an episode of Twilight Zone with huge influences coming from Spielberg. And did I mention it takes place in the early 80s? Thats right, its so awesome.
I've been told by so many people I need to watch it, lol. I have like 5 shows in rotation right now so I may need to put it on the backburner but I'll give it a watch eventually. I just finished Bloodline Season 2 a few days ago, its a great watch.

I've been told by so many people I need to watch it, lol. I have like 5 shows in rotation right now so I may need to put it on the backburner but I'll give it a watch eventually. I just finished Bloodline Season 2 a few days ago, its a great watch.

I hear its a pretty dark drama. What can you compare it to? I might start it this weekend if I have some down time.

I hear its a pretty dark drama. What can you compare it to? I might start it this weekend if I have some down time.
Its definitely a bit dark. I think a good comparison would be Damages, if you've seen that.

I watched season 1 and got like 3 episodes into season 2 then gave up. It could have been better if they put just a little bit of comedy into it like they do on shows like sopranos or breaking bad.

These netflix shows are overrated as fuck and ain't anywhere near HBO imo

Hell of a cast. But I get tired of shitty covers like that Metallica song at the end. Why can't they just use the original?

Anyone watch this? Its another pretty cool Netflix original I started on when Season 1 premiered. It has 2 full seasons available now and has already been renewed for a 3rd if I'm not mistaken. Pretty cool drama series. Netflix has been doing a great job at getting original content out there. I think pretty soon their library is going to rival companies like HBO and Showtime for original content.

Haven't heard very much about it from other people in the Mayberry. Any fans?

I love it dude. I am family oriented. I have found that it is relatable only up till the family part. The rest is madness. The show gets dark. No spoiler. Great writers.

binged season 2 when saw it on nf. good suspense. went back and did season 1 again.

I watched season 1 and got like 3 episodes into season 2 then gave up. It could have been better if they put just a little bit of comedy into it like they do on shows like sopranos or breaking bad.

These netflix shows are overrated as fuck and ain't anywhere near HBO imo
I don't think every show needs comedy. There aren't any aspect of the show that I feel is in need of comedic relief.

I thought season 2 was better in aftermath of the deeds of s1. S1 was more of a build up of characters and story and in s2 shit gets real.

I don't think every show needs comedy. There aren't any aspect of the show that I feel is in need of comedic relief.

The one brother who does coke and owns the boatyard is a clown they could have had him get up to some funny shenanigans I thought.

Me and the Mrs. are 6 eps into the first season. It's been alright so far, nothing spectacular.

Danny is a pretty sweet character tho.

Me and the Mrs. are 6 eps into the first season. It's been alright so far, nothing spectacular.

Danny is a pretty sweet character tho.
I felt Season 1 was more of a build up season, I enjoyed season 2 a lot more but that's because season 1 laid down the groundwork so well.

My sister recommended this show to me because we both love GoT. While both shows have a huge learning curve I could suffer through GoT's because of the amazing production values.

Bloodlines, on the other hand, I could only watch the first five episodes before calling it quits.

It was boring, and after five episodes there wasn't a single character that I was interested in learning what they were hiding.

Back